Latin America 2019: End-user Priorities in Digital Transformation - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2019--
The “End-user Priorities in Digital Transformation, Latin America, 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The overall research objective is to measure the current use and future decision making behavior toward information technology (IT) in Latin America, specifically: Enterprise Mobility Management, eCommerce/mCommerce, Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC), Infrastructure and Data Centers, Big Data and Analytics’ Omnichannel Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Enterprise Content and Business Processes Management, Fintech, and API/CPaaS (Application Programming Interface/Communications Platforms as a Service) Strategy.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Objectives and Methods
2. Summary of Key Findings
3. End User Priorities In Digital Transformation - How Are Companies Performing Against Their Business Goals?
4. Emerging Technologies - Internet of Things /Connected Devices (IoT)
5. Emerging Technologies - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI)
6. Emerging Technologies - Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
7. End User Priorities in Digital Transformation - IT Budgets & Plans for Investments
8. Digital Transformation - The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xj02fu
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191129005208/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/29/2019 07:54 AM/DISC: 11/29/2019 07:53 AM