Global Coconut Products Market Expected to Generate a Value of $31.1 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 27, 2020--
The “Coconut Products Market by Type Application and Form: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global coconut products market was valued at $11.5 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $31.1 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period.
Coconut is a versatile product and has multiple health benefits. Furthermore, products derived from coconut have multiple applications in food & beverage and cosmetics industries. Increase in demand for coconut products such as coconut milk, coconut water, and desiccated coconut in the food & beverage industry is one of the major factors that drives the market globally. Food & beverages and cosmetics product manufacturers have invested a lot in R&D to utilize coconut products to enhance characteristics, taste, or nutritional value of their products.
Consumers are actively focused toward fitness and health. Active and health conscious consumers have shifted their preference toward natural alternatives to caffeinated and sugar-based energy drinks. Hence, the demand for coconut water as a natural energy drink is growing rapidly due to its nutritional properties such as electrolytes and nutrients. Coconut oil is beneficial for hair and skin and hence, is widely used in range of cosmetic and personal care products such as hair oils and soaps. The rise in demand for coconut oil in the cosmetics industry is likely to drive the market for coconut products globally.
Coconut milk is widely used in cosmetic and food & beverage industries. It is also widely used as an effective alternative to dairy products. It has become increasingly popular, owing to its high nutrient content, which is beneficial for skin and hair and hence, is likely to experience high growth in the future. Desiccated coconut is used as a substitute for grated coconut in various food preparations like curries and baked food.
Products like copra, coconut chips, coconut squash, and coconut vinegar find application mainly in the food and beverage industry as a have gained popularity worldwide. Coir is widely used for making ropes, floor mats, brushes, doormats, and mattresses in Asian countries
Key benefits FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global coconut products market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined in the report to determine the overall market attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis of the current market and estimation for the same from 2018 to 2026 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces model of the industry illustrates competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as, threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of the buyers, and bargaining power of the suppliers operating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various regions.
Key Findings of the Coconut Products Market:
- The coconut products market was valued at $ 11.5 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $31.1 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period.
- By type, the coconut water segment is estimated to witness the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, by application, the cosmetics segment held the highest share, accounting for more than half of the global coconut products market share.
- In 2018, India was the most prominent market in the Asia-Pacific region and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Market Segments
1.3. Key Benefits
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. COX Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Landscape
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1. Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3.2. Threat Of New Entrants
3.3.3. Threat Of Substitutes
3.3.4. Competitive Rivalry
3.3.5. Bargaining Power Among Buyers
3.4. Market Share Analysis/Top Player Positioning
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Coconut Products Market By Type
4.2. Coconut Water
4.3. Coconut Oil
4.4. Coconut Milk
4.5. Dried Coconut Products
Chapter 5: Coconut Products Market By Application
Chapter 6: Coconut Products Market By Form
Chapter 7: Coconut Products Market By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. The Coconut Company (UK) Ltd.
8.2. Mario Ltd.
8.3. Vita Coco
8.4. Samba Group
8.5. Methuen Exports (Pvt) Ltd
8.7. Klassic Coconut
8.8. Cocotana Coconut Products
8.9. Universal Coco Indonesia
8.10. Thai Coconut Public Company Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8pc5qd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200227005841/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/27/2020 01:04 PM/DISC: 02/27/2020 01:04 PM