Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/4/2018
• Corey James Gilroy, Dunmore, and Katie Corinne Deschaine, Covington Twp.
• David John Costa and Julie Ann James, both of Scranton.
• David Peter Colon and Mary Elizabeth Schwartz, both of Kunkletown.
• Nuno T. Assuncao and Liliana Lopes-Goncalves, both of Scranton.
• Edward Russell Harris, executor of the estate of Edward H. Harris Jr., also known as Edward Harold Harris Jr., to Brendon T. Harris; a property at 458 N. Cameron Ave., Scranton, for $67,000.
• Donna Eiden, as executrix of the estate of John V. Halko Jr., and Donna Halko, now by marriage Donna Eiden, and James Eiden, Shavertown, Christine Wastak, now by marriage Christine Prusinski, and Eugene Prusinski, Old Forge, John V. Halko III and Suzanne Halko, Spring Brook Twp., and Sandra Halko and Darrell Digwood, Taylor, to James L. and Taren Ann Atkinson, Duryea; a property at 523 Dupont St., Moosic, for $134,500.
• Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Victor Guerrero, Moscow; a property at 106 Horseshoe Drive, Moscow, for $63,000.
• Maureen Nancy Crolly, Scranton, to Asumani Kasimu, Winnipeg, Canada; a property at 121 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
• Thomas J. and Valerie I. Wheeler, South Abington Twp., to Ryan and Sarah McKeown, Scranton; a property at 501 Fawnwood Drive, South Abington Twp., for $186,000.
• William and Mary Ann Maiorano, Manasquan, N.J., to Emil and Rosemarie Cardona, Mount Arlington, N.J.; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $42,600.
• Larry and Donna Mackey, Clarks Green, to Michael and Joyce Conflitti, Scranton; a property at 314 N. Garfield Ave., Scranton, for $42,000.
• Mary Ann Rudalavage, administratrix of the estate of John A. Rudalavage, also known as John Rudalavage, and Joseph and Judith K. Rudalavage, Eynon, to PAK Eynon Realty LLC, Eynon; a property at 531 Business Route 6, Archbald, for $290,000.
• Carl Helcoski, by his agent, the Advocacy Alliance, Scranton, to Church Street Real Estate LLC, Olyphant; a property at 1773 East Mountain Road, Scranton, for $38,000.
• Muratab Ali, Scranton, to Linda Ledford-Miller, Scranton; two parcels at 616 Palm St., Scranton, for $38,500.
• David G. and Sherrie A. Cliff, Jermyn, to Lindsey M. O’Hora; a property at 200 Rushbrook Ave., Jermyn, for $115,000.
• Elizabeth Cicco, Olyphant, v. Joseph Cicco, Columbia, N.J.; married Oct. 23, 2016; Jennifer L. McCambridge, attorney.
• Quelin Canales Berthoty, Scranton, v. Sherri Lynn McDade, Carbondale; married Dec. 19 in Tunkhannock, pro se.
• Joan and Thomas Boles, 146 Carol Drive, Clarks Summit, v. Emily Pronitis, 1103 Robert Place, Clarks Summit, seeking in excess of compulsory arbitration under the applicable statutes of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the local rules of court, and such damages as are deemed just and proper including compensatory damages as well as interest, costs, counsel fees, damages for delay and any other such damages deemed just and proper on two counts, for injuries suffered May 12, 2016, in an automobile accident on Northern Boulevard, South Abington Twp.; Michael A. Dempsey and Terrence E. Dempsey, attorney.
• Marion R. Hall, 100 Terrace Lane, Scranton, letters of administration to Gary R. Hall, 22 Buckingham Circle, Belvidere, N.J.
• Donald E. Lewis, 112 Gentilly Drive, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Barbara N. Lewis, same address.