Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/17/2018
• Joann Marisa Heritsko, Olyphant, and John Joseph Ruby, Scranton.
• Marissa Nicole Deleo and Robert Jason Calvey, both of Pocono Lake.
• Kevin C. and Mary Ellen Dowse, West Pittston, and Kevin C. Dowse, executor of the estate of Mary N. Dowse, also known as Mary Dowse, Scranton; a property at 534 Fig St., Scranton, for $52,000.
• Lori Ann Williams, administratrix of the estate of Nancy Williams, also known as Nancy I. Williams, South Abington Twp., to Robert John DeGrazia, Crystal Lake; a property in South Abington Twp. for $95,000.
• James Tarity, Scranton, to Robert A. Walton II, Scranton; a property at 1129 Lloyd St., Scranton, for $68,000.
• Cheryl M. Haefele to Daniel Brust, Olyphant; a property on Winfield Avenue, Scranton, for $104,000.
• Carl J. Jr. and Nicole Marie Martini, Olyphant, to Daniel and Dana Seibert, Throop; a property at 109 Spruce St., Olyphant, for $74,000.
• Barbara Chalk to RC&P Realty LLC; a property at 5431 Haas Pond Road, Madison Twp., for $130,000.
• Kevin J. and Ann Michelle DelPrete Grebeck, Scranton, to Linda Crew, West Pittston; a property at 1612 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $69,000.
• Shawn G. and Larisa A. Zbach, Dickson City, to Louis G. Calachino II, Jessup; a property at 246 Bowman St., Dickson City, for $101,760.
• Deborah A. Englehardt, Scranton, to Christopher M. Landon, Taylor; a property at 612 Dunmore St., Throop, for $52,000.
• Richard R. and Antoinette Vaicekauskas, Dickson City, to Tyler J. Golden, Scranton; a property at 1112 Main St., Dickson City, for $90,000.
• John and Margaret Esgro, Jermyn, to ABZ Enterprises Inc., Lehighton; a property at 535 Madison Ave., Jermyn, for $45,200.
• Angela M. Frioni, also known as Angela Marie Morelli Frioni, 313 W. Grove St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Alfonso Frioni Jr., 210 Main Entrance Drive, Mount Lebanon.
• Clarence E. Nachand, also known as Clarence E. Nachand Jr., 202 Franklin St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Colleen Pettinato, 997 September Drive, Scranton.
• Joan G. DeNunzio, 148 Green St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Kimberly Ann Connell, 179 William Feather Drive, Voorhees, N.J.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Francis Gilhool, 105 Washington St., Carbondale; $2,021.08.
• Anthony Giresi, 539 Colfax Ave., Scranton; $1,499.45.
• Michael Lally, 1110 Applewood Acres, South Abington Twp.; $2,817.
• Walter Little, 1432 Church St., Room 3, Scranton; $2,326.15.
• Timothy Huzzard, 86 Meadow Lane, Clifford Twp.; $1,137.38.
• Ira Keith Miller, 225 E. Oak St., Shenandoah; $2,391.39.
• Rosele Moore, 3511 Pennypacker Ave., Scranton; $1,281.
• Joseph Murphy, 8 Valley View Estates; $6,432.55.
• Fred O’Shea, 139 Filmore Ave., Scranton; $5,458.96.