XL Lifts Launches the XLerator Series, a Weather-Resistant, Universal Forklift Battery Charger Line
VENTURA, Calif. - November 12, 2019 - ( Newswire.com )
XL Lifts, specializing in zero and low emissions forklifts, today announced the availability of the XLerator line of forklift battery chargers. XLerator battery chargers are universal so operations with forklifts from multiple product lines and brands (or even ones that use different battery types like lithium and lead acid) can turn to a single forklift battery charger company to power their entire fleet of forklifts. Free from the constraints of having to buy a specific charger for each forklift brand, companies can now more easily update their electric forklift fleets with reduced infrastructure costs. In addition, the XLerator’s weather-resistant design* means that they can be charged outdoors, freeing up precious and expensive indoor space.
“We are ecstatic to offer our customers a forklift battery charger that is flexible in its design and its configuration,” said Mike Marzahl, President of XL Lifts, the creators of the XLerator line of forklift battery chargers. “Our XLerator battery chargers will free companies from the current constraints of powering electric material handling equipment and ultimately save them both time and money.”
Key features and benefits of the new XLerator battery chargers include:
- Flexible and scalable design able to work with a wide range of forklift brands
- Can be programmed for conventional, opportunity or fast applications
- Compatible with lithium ion, lead acid, VGA and other battery types
- “Plug and Play” utility makes expansion easy and inexpensive
- Available weather-resistant design for use both indoors and outdoors
- Eliminates need for large indoor space to house and charge electric forklifts
- Zero downtime thanks to an advanced design that remains operational even if a power module fails
- Multi-voltage 1.3kW power modules that can be combined to produce over 30kW output
- Chargers for a 24 volt-36 Volt-48 volt up to 80 Volts for all forklifts, AGV’s (automated guided vehicles) and GSE (ground support equipment)
- Wireless communication
For more information, go to https://xlliftsinc.com/product/xlerator-forklift-battery-chargers/. To request a quote now, go to https://xlliftsinc.com/xlerator-request-for-information/.
About XL Lifts
XL Lifts specializes in zero and low emissions forklifts and forklift battery chargers. XL Lifts offers a full line of large capacity forklifts from Wiggins Lift, and smaller capacity lifts from World Forklift. The Company also distributes the XLerator line of forklift battery chargers. The Company’s impressive client list includes some of the biggest marinas, AG companies, industrial ports and manufacturers worldwide such as the Port of Stockton, SSA Marine at the Port of Stockton and Long Beach, Federal Marine Terminals, Ports America and Marine Group Boatworks. XL Lift’s forklift line includes electrics (lead and lithium), rough terrains, LPG/dual fuel, low-emission diesels, and marina forklifts. More information can be found at www.xlliftsinc.com.
Aimee L. Quemuel
*Weather-resistant charging feature available now. GSE models available in 2020.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com