Global Biometrics Market to Reach $37.2 Billion by 2024, Growing at a CAGR of ~14% During 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “Biometrics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global biometrics market reached a value of US$ 16.7 Billion in 2018. The market is projected to exceed US$ 37.2 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 14% during 2019-2024.
Biometrics technologies, especially fingerprint recognition systems, have witnessed acceptance on a global level owing to their affordability and easy usage. The rising adoption of fingerprint recognition in mobiles, tablets and cloud computing is expected to create a positive outlook for the biometric technologies market.
Apart from this, biometrics technologies are employed across numerous government organizations for reliable, stable and enhanced security as biometric traits are difficult to steal or forget. These technologies are also being implemented for e-passport and e-visa programs with the aim of keeping a check on illegal migration, and in the banking and finance sectors to increase efficiency and prevent frauds.
Furthermore, the introduction of multimodal biometrics, which make use of more than one behavioral or physiological characteristic for authentication, is expected to improve the recognition and security performance of these systems in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global biometrics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global biometrics industry?
- What is the breakup of the global biometrics market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the global biometrics market on the basis of functionality?
- What is the breakup of the global biometrics market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the global biometrics market on the basis of authentication?
- What is the breakup of the global biometrics market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global biometrics market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global biometrics market?
- What is the structure of the global biometrics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global biometrics market?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Biometrics Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Technology
5.4 Market Breakup by Functionality
5.5 Market Breakup by Component
5.6 Market Breakup by Authentication
5.7 Market Breakup by End-User
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Technology
6.1 Face Recognition
6.2 Hand Geometry
6.3 Voice Recognition
6.4 Signature Recognition
6.5 Iris Recognition
7 Market Breakup by Functionality
8 Market Breakup by Component
9 Market Breakup by Authentication
9.1 Single-Factor Authentication
9.2 Multifactor Authentication
10 Market Breakup by End-User
10.2 Defense Services
10.3 Banking and Finance
10.4 Consumer Electronics
10.6 Commercial Safety and Security
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.1 North America
11.3 Asia Pacific
11.4 Middle East and Africa
11.5 Latin America
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
16.3.1 Accu-Time Systems, Inc.
16.3.2 BIO-Key International, Inc.
16.3.3 Cognitec Systems, GmbH
16.3.4 Fujitsu Limited
16.3.5 3M Cogent, Inc.
16.3.7 NEC Corporation
16.3.8 Siemens AG
16.3.9 RCG Holdings, Ltd.
16.3.10 Suprema, Inc.
16.3.11 Lumidigm, Inc.
16.3.12 IrisGuard, Inc.
16.3.13 Daon, Inc.
16.3.14 DigitalPersona, Inc.
16.3.15 Morpho S.A. (Safran)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tz1b6z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005463/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 02:08 PM/DISC: 05/03/2019 02:08 PM