Global Absinthe Market to 2026 - Drivers, Restraints & Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 4, 2020--
The “Absinthe Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The absinthe market size was valued at $34.1 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $44.3 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.4% from 2019 to 2026.
Its alcohol content is around 45 to 76 % of total liquid alcohol. When Absinthe does not contain any added sugar in it, it is called a spirit. Absinthe is bottled at a very high level of alcohol by volume, but at the time of consumption it is diluted with water. It is conventionally prepared from a purification of neutral alcohol, spices, herbs and water. While traditional absinthes are redistilled from white grape spirit, lesser absinthes were commonly made by alcohol processed from grain, potatoes, or beets. Different kind of herbs may be used in the preparation of absinthe such as angelica, petite wormwood hyssop, Melissa, coriander, star anise, peppermint, and veronica.
In past times when Absinthe was very little known, it had often been popularly portrayed as an addictive psychoactive drug which causes hallucinogen. Although Absinthe was known as a drug causing hallucinogen, the 21st century has seen various types of absinthe, including a range of frozen preparations which have become increasingly popular. Some of the popular types of absinthe are Blanche absinthe, Verte absinthe, Absenta, Hausgemacht, and Bohemian-style absinthe.
Although Absinthe has not been proven or used as a medicine for any disease, consumption of absinthe in prescribed in limits may help the betterment of metabolism system. The wormwood being the vital ingredient of absinthe, helps fastening the metabolism which helps keeping the body and mind fresh for a long time.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing absinthe market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the industry.
Key Findings of the Absinthe Market:
- The absinthe market was valued at $34,149 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $44,287 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.4 % throughout the forecast period.
- By type, the absinthe reve pastis segment is expected to witness fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, by type, the absinthe bohemian segment held the highest share.
- In 2018, by region, Switzerland was the most prominent market in Europe and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Europe was the dominant region in 2018, accounting for more than two-fifth of the absinthe market share.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Market Segments
1.3. Key Benefits
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Landscape
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2. Threat of New Entrants
3.3.3. Threat of Substitutes
3.3.4. Competitive Rivalry
3.3.5. Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4. Market Share Analysis/Top Player Positioning
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Absinthe Market By Type
4.2. Absinthe Blanche
4.3. Absinthe Amber
4.4. Absinthe Verte
4.5. Absinthe Ordinaire
4.6. Absinthe Reve Pastis
4.7. Absinthe Bohemian
Chapter 5: Absinthe Market By Application
5.2. Food And Beverage
Chapter 6: Absinthe Market By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
7.1. Pacific Distillery
7.2. Teichenne, S.A
7.3. Duplais Verte
7.4. La Fe Absinthe
7.5. Kbler Absinthe Superieure
7.6. Hill’S Liquere North America
7.7. La Clandestine
7.8. Doubs Mystique
7.9. Butterfly Absinthe
7.10. Milan Metelka A.S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/46z9p9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200304005599/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL WINE & SPIRITS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/04/2020 11:15 AM/DISC: 03/04/2020 11:15 AM