Global Backup-As-A-Service Market Projected to Grow by USD 7.07 Billion, 2020-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 6, 2020--
The “Global Backup-As-A-Service (BAAS) Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global backup-as-a-service (BAAS) market and it is poised to grow by USD 7.07 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period.
The report on the global backup-as-a-service (BAAS) market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing demand to shift from capex to opex model. In addition, exponential growth in volume of data is anticipated to boost the growth of the global backup-as-a-service (BAAS) market as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Cloud backup - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online backup - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NetApp Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ze9ob
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200306005382/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/06/2020 11:45 AM/DISC: 03/06/2020 11:45 AM