2019 Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: The Home Depot, Inc. Covers technology Focus, Investments, Acquisitions & Key Executives - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 22, 2019--
The “Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - The Home Depot, Inc.” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Home Depot Inc (Home Depot) is a home improvement products retailer.
The report provides information and insights into The Home Depot, Inc., including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs
- Detailed overview of The Home Depot, Inc.’s venture funds & accelerator programs and financial highlights.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Home Depot technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnership strategies of Home Depot
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Venture Funds & Accelerator Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partner, Investor, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
- Pivotal Software
- Zebra Technologies
- Figure Eight
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3gs03x
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191122005280/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY RETAIL SPECIALTY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/22/2019 08:47 AM/DISC: 11/22/2019 08:47 AM