Global Cheese Powder Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 9, 2020--
The “Cheese Powder - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Cheese Powder market worldwide is projected to grow by US$561 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 13.6%.
Parmesan, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 15.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$283.1 Million by the year 2025, Parmesan will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$22.1 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$17.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Parmesan will reach a market size of US$10 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 17.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$139.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Aarkay Food Products Ltd.
- All American Foods Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Bluegrass Dairy and Food Inc.
- DairiConcepts LP
- Kanegrade Ltd.
- Kerry Group PLC
- Lactosan A/S
- Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cheese Powder Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Burgeoning Demand for Ready to Eat and Convenience Food in Rapidly Expanding Food and Beverage Industry Accelerates Market Growth
- Increasing Demand for Ready to Eat Food Items Driven by Changing Lifestyles and Consumption Habits in the US Will Influence Market Prospects: US Ready to Eat Food Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- As a Staple Food Item, Cheese Powder to Witness Continued Growth in Western Countries
- Downward Pressures on Cheese Prices Increases Consumption in Food Ingredients and Food Service Sectors: US Cheese Production Volume (In Million Metric Tons) for the Years 2017, 2020 and 2023
- World’s Largest Cheese Consumers Residing in Developed Countries Continue to Spur Demand in the Market: Top Cheese Consumers (In Kilograms per Person) Worldwide by Country (2017)
- Growing Urban Population and Flourishing Fast Food Sector in Asia-Pacific Region Presents New Growth Opportunities
- Rapid Urbanization and Changing Consumer Preferences Establishes Demand for Fast Food, Driving Growth Opportunities for Cheese Powder Market: Asia Pacific Fast Food Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- India’s Large Dairy Market Promises Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- India’s Position as a Major Producer of Cow Milk Offers Promising Growth Potential: Breakdown of Global Cow Milk Production (In Million Metric Tons) by Leading Producers and Country (2018)
- Cheddar Cheese - A Major Revenue Spinner
- Rapid Increase in Cheddar Cheese Production to Meet Surging Demand in Food and Beverage Industry Provides Major Revenue Opportunities: US Cheddar Cheese Production (In Thousand Pounds) for the Years 2016, 2018 and 2020
- Millennials Push Demand for Ready to Consume Food Products, Driving Market Growth
- As More Millennials Join the Global Workforce, the Demand for Ready to Consume Food Items Intensifies, Pushing Demand for Cheese Powder: Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Global Workforce by Generation for the Year 2020
- High Sales of Snacks Coupled with the Rise of On the Go Snacking Trend Widens Demand
- Expanding Consumption of Cheese Snacks in the US Favors Demand for Cheese Powder: Total Snacks Sales (In US$ Billion) in the US by Category (2018)
- Reinvention of Cheese as a Healthy Snack Bodes Well for Market Expansion
- Brief Details of Nutritional Facts of Common Types of Cheese
- Expanding Application Scope Influences Market Prospects
- Product Innovations Crucial to Future Market Growth
- Potential Health Risks Associated with Higher Intake of Powdered Cheese Challenge Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cheese Powder Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cheese Powder Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pekirz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200309005413/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/09/2020 07:12 AM/DISC: 03/09/2020 07:12 AM