AP NEWS
Click to copy
Click to copy
Related topics

Teenager gets comfy in vibrating chair

Staff WriterDecember 15, 2018

A teenaged boy got very comfortable in a vibrating chair at the mall, according to a person who called the Kalispell Fire Department. When people tried to wake him, he didn’t respond. When a firefighter arrived, he woke the boy, who said he was just sleeping.

A woman’s medical pendant went off accidentally, resulting in a 911 call.

Officers helped a mother check on her son, who had recently suffered a seizure and had to go to the hospital. She was going to pick him up, but when she arrived he didn’t answer the door. When a locksmith couldn’t be reached, officers entered the home with assistance from the fire department. It turned out the man had been sleeping heavily and didn’t hear his mom knocking or calling.

All contents © copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.