Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/6/2018
• Tamara Ann Kerns and Daniel Walter Miller, both of Moosic.
• Willie Hogan Jr. and Kristin Renee Moreau, both of Scranton.
• Katherine Marie Auth and Neal James Baron, both of Dunmore.
• Robert J. and Christine M. Griffin, Warren, N.J., to Peter and Tatiana Cawley, Old Forge; a property in Moosic for $110,000.
• Andrew and Rachele Gorel, Simpson, to Ronald Lugiano, Chestnut Ridge, N.J.; a property at 344 Cameron St., Fell Twp., for $249,000.
• Barbara Ann Cawley and Mary Ellen Coleman, both of Jefferson Twp., to Patrick F. Gerrity III and Brendan J. Gerrity, both of Scranton, and Michael T. Gerrity, Jefferson Twp.; a property at 99 Little Lake Road, Jefferson Twp., for $35,000.
• Gerald R. Gallagher II and Karen Ann Gallagher, co-administrators of the estate of Gerald R. Gallagher, also known as Gerald Gallagher and Gerald R. Gallagher Sr., Olyphant, to Antonella Amato, Clarks Summit; a property at 324 Sanko Drive, Olyphant, for $238,000.
• Janelle S. Krehely to Christina K. and Steven Russin; a property at 914 Clearview Road, Moscow, for $327,000.
• Thomas and Jacqueline J. Melia, Blakely, to Pleasant Avenue Properties LLC, Peckville; a property at 801 Lincoln St., Dickson City, for $135,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Leonard F. and Halaina M. Green, Dickson City; a property at 121 S. Cougar Drive, Archbald, for $249,720.
• Jennifer Sutton, Clarks Summit, to Christian S. and Sarah C. Ross, Scranton; a property at 103 Meadowbrook Drive, South Abington Twp., for $121,500.
• John Cipriano to Brian Rinaldi; a property at Lake Spangenberg, Jefferson Twp., for $40,000.
• Original Cins LLC, Jensen Beach, Fla., to Patricia Miller, Carbondale; a property at 116 Center St., Carbondale Twp., for $50,000.
• Edward P. and Ellen M. Davis, Carbondale, to R. S. Buckman Enterprises Inc., Penn Valley; two parcels at 222 Dundaff St., Carbondale, for $50,000.
• McCabe Weisberg & Conway P.C., attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Christine M. Black and Maria R. Marinucci; a property at 304 Ferdinand St., Scranton, for $50,500.
• Thomas Jr. and Margaret Ann Depew, 262 W. Parker St., Scranton, v. Christopher Beavers, 1315 N. Washington Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of the maximum jurisdictional amount required for compulsory arbitration on two counts, for injuries suffered Aug. 3, 2016, in an automobile accident on Monroe Avenue, Dunmore; Robert S. Betnar, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• David R. Morgan and Gricelly Gonzalez, 28 Ash Gap Road, Spring Brook Twp.; $11,698.
• George Colburn, 617 Milwaukee Ave., Old Forge; $36,128.22.
• Dolores A. Andriole, 110 Edella Road, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Albert J. Magnotta, 443 Gardner Road, Roaring Brook Twp.
• R. Guy McGinnis, also known as Robert McGinnis, 2211 Brown Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Daryl Gavern, 854 N. Main Ave., Apt. 2, Scranton.