Global Smart Building Market Study 2019: World Market Anticipated to Record a CAGR of 32.7% During 2020-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 11, 2019--
The “Global Smart Building Market, By Building Automation Software, By Services (Professional Services & Managed Services), By Building Type, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Smart Building Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.7% during the forecast period.
The major factors driving the market include growing need for integrated security and safety systems coupled with the increasing government focus on smart cities. Smart building refers to the automatic and centralized control of a building’s heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, security and other systems. Smart building reduces energy consumption and also reduce the overall operational cost.
Some of the leading players in the Global Smart Building Market are Honeywell International, ABB, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Cisco, Johnson Controls, Emerson Electric, Legrand, United Technologies Corporation, etc.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objectives of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Smart Building Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Smart Building Market based on Building Automation software, services, building type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Smart Building Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Smart Building Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Global Smart Building Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customers
4.1. Major Factors Driving the Adoption of Smart Building Solution
4.2. Stage of Journey of Smart Building
4.3. Brand Awareness
4.4. Vendor Selection Parameter
4.5. Challenges to the Adoption of Smart Building
5. Global Smart Building Market Landscape
6. Global Smart Building Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Building Automation Software (Intelligent Security System, Building Energy Management System, Infrastructure Management System and Network Management System)
6.2.2. By Services (Professional Services and Managed Services)
6.2.3. By Building Type (Residential Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Educational Institutions, Government & Public Infrastructure Facilities and Others)
6.2.4. By Company
6.2.5. By Region
6.3. Market Mapping
7. Europe Smart Building Market Outlook
8. North America Smart Building Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Smart Building Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Smart Building Market Outlook
11. South America Smart Building Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Johnson Controls International
- Legrand S.A.
- Emerson Electric
- United Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6oanvu
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191111005255/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/11/2019 05:59 AM/DISC: 11/11/2019 05:59 AM