Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS): Global Market Analysis 2017-2019 & Projections to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Hardware as a Service Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global hardware as a service market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global hardware as a service market to grow with a CAGR of 26.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the hardware as a service market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the hardware as a service market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hardware as a service market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hardware as a service market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand for efficient management in it and telecommunication sector
- Data security threats
- Adoption of advanced technologies in government and construction sector
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the hardware as a service market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the hardware as a service market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global hardware as a service market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Hardware as a Service Market Highlights
2.2. Hardware as a Service Market Projection
2.3. Hardware as a Service Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Hardware as a Service Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Hardware Model
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Deployment Model
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Enterprise Size
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Hardware as a Service Market
4. Hardware as a Service Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Hardware as a Service Market by Hardware Model
5.1. Platform as a Service
5.2. Desktop as a Service
5.3. Infrastructure as a Service Device as a Service
6. Global Hardware as a Service Market by Deployment Model
7. Global Hardware as a Service Market by Enterprise Size
7.1. Large Enterprises
7.2. Small and Medium Enterprises
8. Global Hardware as a Service Market by End-User
8.3. IT and Telecommunication
9. Global Hardware as a Service Market by Region
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Hardware as a Service Market by Hardware Model
9.1.2. North America Hardware as a Service Market by Deployment Model
9.1.3. North America Hardware as a Service Market by Enterprise Size
9.1.4. North America Hardware as a Service Market by End-User
9.1.5. North America Hardware as a Service Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Hardware as a Service Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Navitas Lease Corp.
10.2.2. Ingram Micro
10.2.3. Design Data Systems Inc.
10.2.4. ZNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
10.2.5. FUSE3 Communications
10.2.6. Microsoft Corporation
10.2.7. Dell Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wd7alz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005800/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Computing Services
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 11:45 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 11:45 AM