Global Neonatal Infant Care Device Market, Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2019--
The “Neonatal Infant Care Device Market, Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The neonatal care market is at a juncture where the rate of innovation in devices is much lower, resulting in flat prices and mid-single digit market growth, largely driven by replacement sales. This is especially true for phototherapy units and some respiration assistance devices. However, with increasing demand to provide cost-effective care and predict neonatal health, trends such as predictive analytics, multi-parameter analysis, and wireless capabilities have provided a new direction to the classical incubator or neonatal monitor.
Since decades, neonatal care devices, such as incubators, ventilators, and cooling devices, to manage birth asphyxia have been high-cost models that have prevented smaller hospitals and low-resource settings to be able to provide access in proportion to the demand for neonatal care. However, as traditional markets such as North America and Europe saturate and get driven purely on replacement, the growth potential in markets in the Asia-Pacific region remains high.
Access to quality neonatal care is a concern currently limiting the growth of the market in low-resource regions. Good neonatal care is still not available in all parts of the world, leading to a disparity in neonatal survival rates. As an example, neonatal cooling devices are still cost prohibitive in most hospitals in Southeast Asia, preventing adequate management of birth asphyxia.
However, this is expected to get addressed with start-ups aiming to reduce cost, improve last-mile care, and develop solutions that can overcome logistic hindrances to provide care to neonates born in remote locations or displaced population. The landscape has been dominated by multinationals that have been key market participants for decades with challenges posed by local participants offering comparable solutions at competitive prices.
Phase change materials and other technologies are being evaluated to develop thermoregulation solutions that are affordable to install and inexpensive to operate and maintain. Wearables are also expected to disrupt the neonatal monitoring space by providing less bulky, low-cost solutions. Low-cost resuscitation technology, while increasing the availability of care also creates room for errors in ventilation and air pressure. Companies have an opportunity to develop cost-effective platforms that can improve last-mile connectivity and global neonate health outcomes.
This study provides an overview of the neonatal care market opportunity, in terms of hard numbers, unmet needs, and game-changing strategies. It provides 5-year forecasts for revenue and units shipped year-on-year as well as market share of companies participating in the landscape.
Key Issues Addressed
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends-Total Neonatal Care Device Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Neonatal Care Device Market
5. Competitive Environment-Total Neonatal Care Device Market
6. Neonatal Thermoregulation Devices Market-Incubators, Warmers, Cooling Devices
7. Neonatal Thermoregulation Devices Market-Competitive Playbook
8. Forecasts and Trends-Neonatal Incubator, Infant Warmer and Cooling Device Market
9. Neonatal Incubator, Infant Warmer, and Cooling Device Market-Competitive Environment
10. Neonatal Thermoregulation Devices Market-Key Companies to Watch
11. Neonatal Jaundice Management Market-Phototherapy Units, Bilirubin Meters
12. Neonatal Jaundice Management Market-Competitive Playbook
13. Forecasts and Trends-Phototherapy Units, Bilirubin Meters
14. Phototherapy Units Market-Competitive Environment
15. Neonatal Jaundice Management Market-Key Companies to Watch
16. Neonatal Respiratory Assistance Market-Ventilators, Resuscitators, CPAPs and HFNCs
17. Neonatal Respiratory Assistance Market-Competitive Playbook
18. Forecasts and Trends-Neonatal Ventilators, Resuscitators, CPAPs and HFNCs Market
19. Neonatal Ventilators and Resuscitators Market-Competitive Environment
20. Neonatal Respiratory Assistance Market-Key Companies to Watch
21. Neonatal Monitoring Units Market-Cardiopulmonary Monitoring Devices
22. Neonatal Monitoring Units Market-Competitive Playbook
23. Forecasts and Trends-Neonatal Monitoring Units Market
24. Neonatal Monitoring Units Market-Competitive Environment
25. Neonatal Monitoring Units Market-Key Companies to Watch
26. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
27. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q4gk9c
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191129005233/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BABY/MATERNITY HEALTH CONSUMER MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/29/2019 08:51 AM/DISC: 11/29/2019 08:51 AM