Asia-Pacific $486.72Bn Healthcare Industry Outlook, 2019 - Cell Therapy to Emerge as Leading Market Across Regenerative Medicine - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 20, 2019--The “Asia-Pacific Healthcare Industry Outlook, 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The healthcare market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow by 7.2% in 2019 due to the growth of smart hospitals and developments in the home care segment and medical tourism. This, in turn, has increased the demand for technology, innovative healthcare programmes, as well as drugs and medical devices based on advanced technology.
Conventional growth drivers such as supportive government regulations and policies are also a major boost for projected market growth in the APAC healthcare industry. Emerging markets such as China, India and ASEAN are expected to offer high-growth opportunities across all segments.
It is estimated that the Asia-Pacific healthcare market will grow to $486.72 billion in 2019. However, in the APAC region, healthcare challenges remain the same; access and affordability of new technology demand complex and innovative solutions from all industry stakeholders.
Key industry issues that deserve attention include policy innovation, support for new business models, development of secure interoperable technology platforms, and the evolving role of consumers in healthcare. These emerging trends create growth opportunities for industry participants including pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, medical technology manufacturers, digital health vendors and healthcare service providers.
The role of digital health is changing dramatically in Asia-Pacific. Digital technology is enabling improvements in the quality of drugs and medical devices, access to information and care as well as financial, clinical and operational workflows across all healthcare segments.
With this major industry transition as the background, some of the key growth opportunities discussed in this years outlook include:
- Cell Therapy
- Precision Medicine
- eClinical Platforms
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Medical Tourism
- Healthcare Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Risk Stratification
Within APAC, ASEAN countries still have unexplored and under-served markets, which provide boundless opportunities for healthcare vendors with innovative products and services. Therefore, to be able to capitalize on the market, medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, and digital health vendors will need to understand the market trends unique to each of these countries.
However, the healthcare industry in these countries evolves rapidly, as market participants constantly find ways to upgrade the quality of healthcare systems offered. Due to the turbulence in the market, there is a need to understand the key trends as well as predictions for each of these countries to estimate the future market potential and dynamics.
This research service highlights the key trends and provides significant predictions and suggestions to healthcare vendors. This study will help vendors align their strategies accordingly and develop innovative solutions and products that will help them to capitalize on the opportunities in these markets.
In a nutshell, 2019 is expected to be the year when Asia-Pacific truly transforms the healthcare industry with technology and innovation; presenting growth opportunities for vendors and healthcare providers with an innovative culture. This outlook discusses the qualitative and quantitative factors driving this transformation.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
- Research Scope
- Key 2019 Healthcare Market Predictions - Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- APAC Healthcare Market Revenue - 2018 and 2019
- 2019 APAC Prospective - Developed Markets
- 2019 APAC Prospective - Emerging Markets
2. Total APAC Healthcare Industry Outlook for 2019
- APAC Healthcare Revenue by Sector in 2018 and 2019
- APAC Healthcare Revenue by Country in 2018 and 2019
3. Key 2019 Healthcare Market Predictions
- Prediction 1 - Cell Therapy to Emerge as Leading Market Across Regenerative Medicine
- Prediction 2 - China to Surpass South Korea with the Strongest Biosimilar Pipeline Across APAC
- Prediction 3 - Rapidly Reducing Costs of NGS Platforms to Drive Precision Medicine in Asia-Pacific
- Prediction 4 - eClinical Platforms to Lead Digital Transformation in APAC Pharmaceutical (Pharma) Market
- Prediction 5 - ASEAN Government Initiatives to Boost Localised Medical Device Manufacturing
- Prediction 6 - Integration of Health and Wellness to Boost Medical Tourism Industry
- Prediction 7 - Healthcare AI to Flourish Due to Global Funding Towards Innovation Culture Companies
- Prediction 8 - Integrated Service Providers to Lead Risk-stratified Intervention in Chronic Disease Management
4. Industry Sector Outlook 2019
- 2019 Market Snapshot - Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- 2019 Pharma and Biotech Market - Key Growth Opportunities
- Pharma and Biotech Sector Companies to Watch - 2019
- 2019 Market Snapshot - In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD)
- IVD Market - Key Growth Opportunities
- IVD Sector Companies to Watch - 2019
- 2019 Market Snapshot - Medical Devices
- Medical Devices Market - Key Growth Opportunities
- Medical Devices Sector Companies to Watch - 2019
- 2019 Market Snapshot - Medical Imaging Equipment
- Medical Imaging Equipment Market - Key Growth Opportunities
- Medical Imaging Sector Companies to Watch - 2019
- Key 2019 Market Snapshot - Healthcare IT
- 2019 Healthcare IT Market - Key Growth Opportunities
- Healthcare IT Sector Companies to Watch - 2019
5. Regional Outlook 2019
- Australia & New Zealand
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia)
- ASEAN (Malaysia)
- ASEAN (Singapore)
- ASEAN (Thailand)
6. Key Conclusions
- Concluding Thoughts
- List of Acronyms
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/954vbg/asiapacific_486?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190320005277/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/20/2019 05:48 AM/DISC: 03/20/2019 05:48 AM