Insights into the Global Telemedicine Market to 2024 - Featuring Aerotel Medical Systems, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions & BioTelemetry Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2020--
The “Global Telemedicine Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market is poised to grow by USD 56.47 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period.
The report on the global telemedicine market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
It offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing burden of chronic diseases. In addition, integration of AI with telemedicine is anticipated to boost the growth of the global telemedicine market as well.
Key Trends for the global telemedicine market growth
This study identifies integration of AI with telemedicine as the prime reasons driving the global telemedicine market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in the global telemedicine market
The publisher provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global telemedicine market, including some of the vendors such as Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., BioTelemetry Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., General Electric Co., HP Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, Medtronic Plc and Siemens Healthineers AG .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Solutions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Telehospital and teleclinic - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Telehome - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
9. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
10. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
11. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- BioTelemetry Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- HP Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Medtronic Plc
- Siemens Healthineers AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zhkykv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200228005396/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY GENERAL HEALTH INTERNET HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/28/2020 10:58 AM/DISC: 02/28/2020 10:58 AM