AP NEWS
Related topics

Kimball home destroyed in fire

February 8, 2019 GMT

KIMBALL — A Kimball family has been displaced from their home after a fire Thursday.

Kimball firefighters responded to a fire at the home of Sandy and Randy Harimon in the 300 block of South Burg Street at about 1 p.m. Thursday.

Carissa Smith, of Firefighter Ministry, said the organization is assisting the family by providing food and clothing vouchers. The Harimons have another location to stay.

Smith said it is the sixth fire they have assisted with since Jan. 1.

For information on donating to Firefighter Ministry, contact Carissa Smith, 308-631-9675. Donations can also be made at any Platte Valley Bank location.