Global Oxygen Market Expected to Grow to $59.17 Billion with a CAGR of 11%, by 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 27, 2020--
The “Oxygen Global Market Report 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global oxygen market was worth $37.93 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% and reach $59.17 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The oxygen market section of the report gives context. It compares the oxygen market with other segments of the oxygen market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, oxygen indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Medical Oxygen; Industrial Oxygen; Others 2) By Application: Cosmetics; Pharmaceutical; Automobiles; Mining; Mineral processing applications
- Companies Mentioned: Linde Group; Praxair Technology Inc; Air Liquide; Taiyo Nippon Sanso; Yingde Gases
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Oxygen Market Characteristics
3. Oxygen Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Oxygen Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Oxygen Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Oxygen Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Oxygen Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Oxygen Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Oxygen Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Oxygen Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Oxygen Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Oxygen Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Oxygen Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Oxygen Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Oxygen Market
8. India Oxygen Market
9. Japan Oxygen Market
10. Australia Oxygen Market
11. Indonesia Oxygen Market
12. South Korea Oxygen Market
13. Western Europe Oxygen Market
14. UK Oxygen Market
15. Germany Oxygen Market
16. France Oxygen Market
17. Eastern Europe Oxygen Market
18. Russia Oxygen Market
19. North America Oxygen Market
20. USA Oxygen Market
21. South America Oxygen Market
22. Brazil Oxygen Market
23. Middle East Oxygen Market
24. Africa Oxygen Market
25. Oxygen Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Oxygen Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Oxygen Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Linde Group
25.2.2. Praxair Technology Inc
25.2.3. Air Liquide
25.2.4. Taiyo Nippon Sanso
25.2.5. Yingde Gases
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Oxygen Market
27. Oxygen Market Trends And Strategies
28. Oxygen Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Linde Group
- Praxair Technology Inc
- Air Liquide
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso
- Yingde Gases
- Air Water Inc
- Airgas Inc.
- Guangdong Haute Gas Co. Ltd
- Baosteel Metal Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dv5yqz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200227005588/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/27/2020 09:37 AM/DISC: 02/27/2020 09:37 AM