Feb. 24 blotter: Missing shooter, webcam scam, cold horses
Police | Kittcom received the following calls from Feb. 23-24 (calls are made to the 911 line and the non-emergency business line.
• Collisions reportedly occurred on East 14th Avenue in Ellensburg, East Dean Nicholson Boulevard in Ellensburg, North Okanogan Street in Ellensburg and West Wyoming Avenue in Roslyn.
• A theft was reported on Reecer Creek Road in Ellensburg.
• A Florida license plate was reportedly stolen from a semi truck on state Route 97 in Ellensburg.
• A man reportedly bought a pickup from a woman five months ago and she was at the residence trying to take the old license plates off the vehicle on North Cora Street in Ellensburg.
• Horses reportedly were being mistreated and were wet, matted and cold on Kachess Road in Easton.
• Someone reported a person changing their account information online remotely and telling her that cameras can be turned on and off and then commenting on her hair color on North Walnut Street in Ellensburg.
• A black horse with a white blaze reportedly was walking in the road on Kittitas Highway near Kittitas.
• A customer reportedly left without paying a bill on Main Street in Ellensburg.
• A girl reported that her boyfriend had not returned from going shooting at Lion Rock and he missed lacrosse practices near Cle Elum.
• Someone reportedly tried to break into a warehouse on North B Street in Ellensburg.
Kittcom received the following calls from Feb. 23-24 (calls are made to the 911 line and the non-emergency business line.
• A down power line was reported on Brown Road in Ellensburg.
• Abdominal pain was reported on East Mountain View Avenue in Ellensburg.
• Someone reportedly was having breathing problems on Meadow Park Drive in Easton.
• Someone reportedly was having convulsions on North Walnut Street in Ellensburg.
• Convulsions were reported on East 11th Avenue in Ellensburg.
• A gas leak was reported on Spy Glass Place in Cle Elum.
• Visible flames and smoke were reported possibly at a residence on South Canyon Road in Ellensburg.