Global $3.52Bn Apheresis Equipment Market Outlook, 2019-2027 - Breakdown by Product, Technology, Procedure, Therapeutic Area, End-user & Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 25, 2019--
The “Apheresis Equipment Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product; Technology; Procedure; Therapeutic Area; End User; and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global apheresis equipment market is expected to reach US$ 3,528.44 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,985.83 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2019-2027.
The key factors that are driving the growth of apheresis equipment market are rising number of voluntary blood donors, increasing incidence of hematologic diseases and increasing elderly population. However, the growth of market is likely to experience restraining factors such as high cost of apheresis equipment and complications associated with apheresis.
Blood diseases affects one or more parts of the body as well as total health. There are various blood diseases caused by certain genes. Some of the common blood diseases include anemia, hemophilia, Von Willebrand disease (VWD), blood cancers such as myeloma, leukemia lymphoma and others. The rising number of these diseases demands need for blood transfusion which is expected to increase the requirement of apheresis equipment thereby bolstering the growth of the market.
Anemia is the known to be the common blood disorder, and according to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, it affects more than 3 million Americans. Moreover, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), anemia affects approximately 1.62 billion people worldwide. Furthermore, according to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), hemophilia A affects approximately 1 in 5,000 male births.
The CDC survey for 2017 reported that Von Willebrand disease (VWD), one of the most commonly occurring bleeding disorder affects up to 1% of the general population. Between 2012 and 2016, more than 14,600 men, women, and children were seen at hemophilia treatment centers for treatment of VWD.
Two of the most common types of apheresis used for the removal of harmful substance from blood are cytapheresis and plasma exchange. Plasma exchange is used to treat disorders such as myasthenia gravis, thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, multiple sclerosis and others. Cytapheresis is a process that removes excess number of blood cells and are used in treatment of leukemia, polycythemia and thrombocythemia. The rising incidence of hematologic diseases is thus expected to foster the growth of global apheresis equipment market over the coming years.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the apheresis equipment market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global apheresis equipment market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
1.3.1 Global Apheresis Equipment Market - By Product
1.3.2 Global Apheresis Equipment Market - By Technology
1.3.3 Global Apheresis Equipment Market - By Procedure
1.3.4 Global Apheresis Equipment Market - By Therapeutic Area
1.3.5 Global Apheresis Equipment Market - By End-user
1.3.6 Global Apheresis Equipment Market - By Geography
2. Apheresis Equipment Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Apheresis Equipment- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 Apheresis Equipment Market - North America PEST Analysis
4.2.2 Apheresis Equipment Market - Europe PEST Analysis
4.2.3 Apheresis Equipment Market - Asia Pacific PEST Analysis
4.2.4 Apheresis Equipment Market - Middle East & Africa PEST Analysis
4.2.5 Apheresis Equipment Market - South and Central America PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Apheresis Equipment- Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Number of Voluntary Blood Donors
5.1.2 Increasing Incidence of Hematologic Diseases
5.1.3 Increasing Elderly Population
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Cost of Apheresis Equipment
5.2.2 Complications Associated with Apheresis
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growth Opportunities Among Emerging Economies
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Development in Therapeutic Apheresis
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Apheresis Equipment Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Apheresis Equipment Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Apheresis Equipment Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Performance Of Key Players
6.4 Positioning Of Key Players
7. Apheresis Equipment Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product
7.2 Global Apheresis Equipment Market, By Product 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Disposable Apheresis Kits Market
7.4 Apheresis Machine Market
8. Apheresis Equipment Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Technology
8.2 Global Apheresis Equipment Market, By Technology 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Centrifugation Market
8.4 Membrane Separation Market
9. Apheresis Equipment Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Procedure
9.2 Global Apheresis Equipment Market, By Procedure 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Plasmapheresis Market
9.4 Photopheresis Market
9.5 Erythrocytapheresis Market
9.6 Leukapheresis Market
9.7 Plateletpheresis Market
9.8 LDL-Apheresis Market
10. Apheresis Equipment Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Therapeutic Area
10.2 Global Apheresis Equipment Market, By Therapeutic Area 2018 & 2027 (%)
10.3 Haematology Market
10.4 Renal Diseases Market
10.5 Neurology Market
10.6 Other Applications Market
11. Apheresis Equipment Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - End User
11.2 Global Apheresis Equipment Market Share by End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
11.3 Hospitals & Clinics
11.4 Blood Banks/ Blood Donation Centers
11.5 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
12. Apheresis Equipment Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
12.1 North America Apheresis Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
12.2 Europe Apheresis Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
12.3 Asia Pacific Apheresis Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
12.4 Middle East & Africa Apheresis Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
12.5 South and Central America Apheresis Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
13. Apheresis Equipment Market Industry Landscape
14. Apheresis Equipment Market - Key Company Profiles
14.1 Medica S.p.A.
14.2 Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
14.3 Asahi Kasei Corporation
14.4 Terumo Corporation
14.5 B. Braun Melsungen AG
14.6 Haemonetics Corporation
14.7 Hemacare Corporation
14.8 Kaneka Medix Corp
14.9 Kawasumi laboratories. Inc.
14.10 medicap clinic GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tyf1lm
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191125005584/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/25/2019 10:52 AM/DISC: 11/25/2019 10:52 AM