Sales of Ceiling Tiles Set for Dexterous Growth Through 2029; Market Receiving Tailwinds from Green Retrofit Activities, Opines FMI
Established players must direct their strategic focus on developing cost-effective, eco-friendly, durable, and acoustical ceiling tiles through R&D initiatives along with strategic mergers and acquisitions.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / March 3, 2020 / Sales of ceiling tiles are projected to inflate at an unprecedented rate on the back of soaring demand from building & construction industry. The global ceiling tiles market will witness stellar growth at 9.7% CAGR over the forecast period (2019-2029). High net worth income of consumers in developed economies, along with spurring renovation activities, would contribute substantially to overall market performance, projects a new Future Market Insights (FMI) study.
“Consumers have greater predilection for environmentally-friendly ceiling tiles. Leading global producers are thus focused on manufacturing low-VOC (volatile organic compounds) ceiling tiles. Low maintenance of ceiling tiles will be an important booster to market growth,” concludes the FMI report.
Request sample of this report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11097
Key Takeaways of Ceiling Tiles Market Study
- Non-residential construction sector will remain the leading end-use area for ceiling tiles through 2029.
- Sustainable ceiling tiles will gain paramount importance through the course of forecast period.
- North America ceiling tiles market accounts for more than 31% revenue share.
- The ceiling tiles market in Asia Pacific is set to exhibit noteworthy growth during the projection period.
Ceiling Tiles Market - Top Growth Drivers
- Green retrofit activities are fueling the growth of ceiling tiles market, particularly in developed countries.
- Consumers’ inclination towards green label products is surging the demand for ceiling tiles emitting low VOCs during production.
- Soaring demand for aesthetic, soundproof interiors is stimulating the demand for ceiling tiles.
- Stringent regulatory requirements against particulate emissions continue to underpin the global ceiling tiles market growth.
- Ongoing rapid industrialization is supplementing the demand for ceiling tiles in emerging markets.
Ceiling Tiles Market - Key Restraints
- Relatively high cost of installation is hindering the growth of ceiling tiles market.
- Gaining substantial market share is challenging for market leaders in view of highly competitive landscape.
Schedule a meeting with expert analysts for detailed insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11097
Competition Landscape of Ceiling Tiles Market
FMI’s comprehensive study covers prominent players of highly-competitive ceiling tiles market. Some of the industry leaders profiled in this report include, but are not limited to, Grenzebach BSH GmbH, Burgess CEP, Decorative Ceiling Tiles, Hyderabad Industries Limited (HIL), Armstrong World Industries, Rockfon, New Ceiling Tiles, and Byucksan Corporation. Market leaders continue to employ multifaceted strategies including product development, contracts and agreements along with growth-oriented expansion strategies for bolstering their credibility.
More about the Report
This Future Market Insights study of 200 pages offers actionable insights on the ceiling tiles market. The market analysis is based on material type (steel, wood, mineral fibre/gypsum, polyvinyl chloride, fibre glass and aluminum), application (residential, commercial, hospitality, industrial and institutional), installation type (drop/suspended and surface mount), form (textured, patterned, plain, coffered, laminated, fissured) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Chemicals & Materials Landscape
Agri Textiles Market - FMI’s 360 degree analysis on global agri textiles market covers changing market dynamics, competitive landscape, in-depth market segmentation, recent industry developments, and market performance for 2015-2025.
Textile Colorant Market - Gather actionable insights on global textile colorant market through FMI’s comprehensive study encompassing key market regions, prominent players along with their respective market share, product portfolio and winning imperatives for 2016-2026.
Color Concentrates Market - Know more about market statistics, key influencing factors, segment-wise data along with key developmental strategies followed by leading players of global color concentrates market for the duration of forecast period (2017-2027).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries:
For Media Enquiries:
Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ceiling-tiles-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/ceiling-tiles-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: