Abraxas: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
SAN ANTONIO (AP) _ Abraxas Petroleum Corp. (AXAS) on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of $1.8 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
On a per-share basis, the San Antonio-based company said it had net income of 1 cent. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were 5 cents per share.
The results surpassed Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 4 cents per share.
Abraxas: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
SAN ANTONIO (AP) _ Abraxas Petroleum Corp. (AXAS) on Tuesday reported a second-quarter loss of $10.6 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier.
The San Antonio-based company said it had a loss of 6 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were 2 cents per share.
The results did not meet Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 5 cents per share.
Abraxas Petroleum swings to a profit with a comeback in U.S. oil fields
San Antonio-based driller Abraxas Petroleum Corp. earned $7.2 million in the second quarter, boosted by a comeback in the energy industry, the company said Tuesday.
Abraxas beats Wall Street expectations with $13.7M first-quarter profit
San Antonio-based Abraxas Petroleum Corp. swung to a $13.7 million profit for the first quarter as revenue surged, boosted by a comeback in the energy industry, the company said Tuesday.
San Antonio-based Abraxas Petroleum Corp. lost $5.3 million during the fourth quarter, beating Wall Street estimates.
CEO Bob Watson called the results “superb” despite difficult markets last year.
Abraxas Petroleum Corp.’s loss for the third quarter narrowed to $3.3 million as the energy exploration company increased its oil and gas production.
The company lost 2 cents a share, compared with a loss of $52.4 million or 50 cents a share during the third quarter of last year.
- Business WireAbraxas Provides Fourth Quarter and Year End 2018 Conference Call InformationFebruary 8, 2019
- BusinessWireAbraxas Petroleum Corporation Announces 2019 Guidance; Provides Operations and Corporate UpdatesJanuary 28, 2019
- BusinessWireAbraxas Petroleum Issues an Operations UpdateDecember 20, 2018
- Globe NewswireConsolidated Research: 2018 Summary Expectations for Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Abraxas Petroleum, Restoration Robotics, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, and Schweitzer-Mauduit International — Fundamental Analysis, Key Performance IndicationsNovember 27, 2018
- BusinessWireAbraxas Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial and Operating ResultsNovember 7, 2018