Aegion: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (AP) _ Aegion Corp. (AEGN) on Tuesday reported a loss of $447,000 in its third quarter.
The Chesterfield, Missouri-based company said it had a loss of 1 cent per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 45 cents per share.
The provider of infrastructure protection posted revenue of $339.7 million in the period.
Aegion: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (AP) _ Aegion Corp. (AEGN) on Wednesday reported second-quarter net income of $7.9 million.
On a per-share basis, the Chesterfield, Missouri-based company said it had net income of 24 cents. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, came to 34 cents per share.
The provider of infrastructure protection posted revenue of $335 million in the period.
As natural resources go, oil tends to get more attention from investors than clean drinking water, even against the backdrop of headline-grabbing shortages in Flint, Michigan, South Africa and elsewhere.
But a few funds are showing that investing in utilities and water infrastructure and technology companies can pay off, especially for long-term investors looking to diversify their portfolio.
- Globe NewswireReport: Exploring Fundamental Drivers Behind Redwood Trust, Extra Space Storage, Aegion, Ormat Technologies, Ruth's Hospitality Group, and SP Plus — New Horizons, Emerging Trends, and Upcoming DevelopmentsFebruary 5, 2019
- Globe NewswireNew Research: Key Drivers of Growth for Shutterfly, Aegion, Columbia Property Trust, Aduro Biotech, IQVIA, and Intelsat S.A — Factors of Influence, Major Initiatives and Sustained ProductionNovember 2, 2018
- Globe NewswireReport: Developing Opportunities within Cree, ArcBest, Syros Pharmaceuticals, Aegion, Adecoagro S.A, and Nevsun Resources — Future Expectations, Projections Moving into 2018August 29, 2018
- Globe NewswireResearch Report Identifies The Gap, Ormat Technologies, Morgan Stanley, Aegion, Cathay General, and 3M with Renewed Outlook — Fundamental Analysis, Calculating Forward MovementJuly 26, 2018
- Globe NewswireMarket Trends Toward New Normal in Meritage, AllianceBernstein Holding, Viper Energy Partners LP, Huron Consulting Group, Cathay General, and Aegion — Emerging Consolidated Expectations, Analyst RatingsMay 21, 2018