Apple drops smartphone app that allows Hong Kong activists to report police movements following Chinese criticism
BEIJING (AP) — Apple drops smartphone app that allows Hong Kong activists to report police movements following Chinese criticism.
More Press Releases
- Business WireWhatfix Raises $12.5 Million in Series B Funding to Transform Digital AdoptionMarch 13, 2019
- BusinessWireGAN to Deliver Sports Betting for Parx Casino via Its Award-Winning PlatformJuly 30, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Carbon Management Software Market Analysis, Growth Trends, Drivers & Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.comJune 26, 2018
- BusinessWireNorth American Mobile Enterprise Applications, 2018 - A Survey of Customer Preferences, Plans and Impacts - ResearchAndMarkets.comMay 25, 2018
- BusinessWireNI Releases New Infrastructure for Deployed Systems ManagementMay 8, 2018