LOS ANGELES (AP) — Prosecutors say the former musical director for the United Nations and Arsenio Hall's TV show has been arrested on suspicion of embezzling $750,000 from an overseas charity concert for homeless children.
The U.S. Attorney's office says Monday that Robin DiMaggio could face wire fraud charges. It wasn't known if he has an attorney.
Prosecutors say DiMaggio was wired $750,000 after agreeing to help the Peace for You Peace for Me Foundation to organize a concert in Bulgaria.
Feb. 11: Actor Burt Reynolds is 82. Actress Tina Louise ("Gilligan's Island") is 80. Musician Sergio Mendes is 77. Actress Carey Lowell ("Law and Order") is 57. Singer Sheryl Crow is 56. Actress Jennifer Aniston is 49. Singer D'Angelo is 44. Actor Brice Beckham ("Mr. Belvedere") is 42. Vocalist Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park and of Fort Minor is 41. Singer-actress Brandy ("Moesha") is 39. Country musician Jon Jones of Eli Young Band is 38. Actor Matthew Lawrence is 38. Singer Kelly Rowland is 37. Actress Natalie Dormer ("Game of Thrones") is 36. Singer Aubrey O'Day (Danity Kane) is 34. Actress Q'orianka Kilcher ("The New World") is 28. Actor Taylor Lautner is 26.
- Stars, former Playmates react to death of Hugh Hefner
- Cranston on Hefner - 'He lived the fantasy'
- Comedians, stars react to death of Jerry Lewis
- Matthew McConaughey reacts to the news that Sam Shepard passed away
- Reaction to death of Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington
- Comedians remember Don Rickles
- Reaction to the death of rocker Chris Cornell
- Reaction to the death of superstar entertainer Glen Campbell