CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Devon Energy says it is selling nearly all of its assets in Canada to Canadian Natural Resources for $2.8 billion.
MILAN (AP) — Italian bank Unicredit has raised over 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) in asset sales in the wake of its announcement earlier this week that it is launching a thorough review of its business under its new CEO.
Italy's largest bank by assets said it raised nearly 750 million euros from the sale of a 10-percent stake in the Polish Bank Pekao S.A. and another 328 million euros from the sale of an equal share of its internet banking unit Fineco.
- Business WirePermianville Royalty Trust Announces Monthly Cash DistributionSeptember 16, 2019 GMT
- Globe NewswireJapan Cell Therapy Transaction Yields $3MMApril 23, 2019 GMT
- Business WireAmcor and Bemis Transaction Update – Asset Sale Associated With US Antitrust ClearanceApril 22, 2019 GMT
- BusinessWireSpectrum Brands Holdings Updates Asset Sale ProcessesNovember 15, 2018 GMT
- Globe NewswireHICKOK INCORPORATED SELLS CERTAIN ASSETS OF TEST AND MEASUREMENT BUSINESS SEGMENTJune 5, 2018 GMT