Fewer people working finance, insurance jobs in Sioux Falls
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — The finance industry has lost hundreds of workers in the past three years as health care and retail companies continue growing their workforce in the area.
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — A new state law will lift licensing requirements for Nebraska banking and credit union executives.
Gov. Pete Ricketts signed the measure Wednesday as part of a larger overhaul of the state's banking laws. The last major changes were made in 1963.
The bill would allow banks to opt out of licensing their executive officers and credit unions to opt out of licensing their loan officers.
- Business WireCiti Releases Certain Disclosures Required by the Federal Reserve Board’s Annual Supervisory Stress TestJune 21, 2019
- Business WireCorporate & Investment Banking Names David Gillespie Head of Coverage and John Hudson Chair of Client OriginationMarch 6, 2019
- Business WireInside Secure Selected by ATsolutions to Provide Market-Leading Code Protection for its Banking and Credit Card AppsFebruary 27, 2019
- BusinessWireCiti Raises Base RateDecember 19, 2018
- BusinessWireUnderstanding, Redeeming Rewards Key to Satisfaction for Credit Card Holders, J.D. Power FindsSeptember 10, 2018