Global Automotive Exhaust System Market to Grow with a CAGR of 6.7% During the Forecast Period, 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 4, 2020--
The “Automotive Exhaust System Market, Fuel Type and Vehicle Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global automotive exhaust system market size was valued at $77.33 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $130.17 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2026.
The Air Injection Reaction (AIR) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) play an important part of the automotive exhaust and emission control system. The exhaust manifold acts a pathway for the exhaust gases from the engine’s cylinder head exhaust ports and the exhaust pipes diverts the exhaust gases to the rear of the vehicle. Exhaust system that have one pipe are single exhaust systems and that have two pipes are dual exhaust systems. Engines such as V6 and V8 can have single or dual exhaust by installing a crossover pipe that is used to connect the exhaust from both the banks and channel it into one pipe.
The market is anticipated to witness a significant growth over the years, owing to the Increase in automobile production.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global self-driving bus market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key findings of the study:
- On the basis of technology, the Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) segment is anticipated to exhibit a remarkable growth during the forecast period.
- On the basis of fuel type, the diesel segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region, followed by Europe, LAMEA, and North America.
- The key players analyzed in this report are Johnson Matthey, BASF SE, Tenneco Inc., Eberspcher, Umicore, BENTELER International, BOSAL, Sejong Industrial Co.,Ltd., Klarius Products Ltd., Faurecia, and others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2017)
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Stringent Government Regulations For Emission Control
184.108.40.206. Increase In Automobile Production
220.127.116.11. Adoption of Nanotechnology In Catalytic Converters
18.104.22.168. Growing Electric Vehicle Production
22.214.171.124. High Cost of Automotive Catalysts
126.96.36.199. Innovations In Automotive Catalysts
188.8.131.52. Government Initiatives In Developing Nations For Emission Reduction
Chapter 4: Automotive Exhaust System Market, By Technology
4.2. Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (Doc)
4.3. Diesel Particulate Filter (Dpf)
4.4. Selective Catalytic Reduction (Scr)
4.5. Exhaust Gas Recirculation (Egr)
4.6. Gasoline Particulate Filter (Gpf)
Chapter 5: Automotive Exhaust System Market, By Fuel Type
Chapter 6: Automotive Exhaust System Market, By Vehicle Type
6.2. Passenger Cars
6.3. Commercial Vehicles
Chapter 7: Automotive Exhaust System Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Johnson Matthey
8.2. Basf Se
8.3. Tenneco Inc.
8.6. Benteler International
8.8. Sejong Industrial Co.,Ltd.
8.9. Klarius Products Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7xugs4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200304005603/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/04/2020 11:23 AM/DISC: 03/04/2020 11:23 AM