Qatar Telecom Operator Country Intelligence Report, 2019-2024: A $3.2 Billion Market by 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 19, 2019--
The “Qatar Telecom Operator Country Intelligence Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Qatar’s telecom and pay-TV services market will reach $3.2 billion by 2024, driven by projected growth in the mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2019. Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 16.9% over 2019-2024, driven by steady rise in smartphone subscriptions and the growing adoption of higher ARPU 4G/5G services in Qatar. Qatar’s pay-TV market will grow at a CAGR of 4% led by increasing adoption of DTH and IPTV services.
Qatar Telecom Operator Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Qatar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Qatar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Qatar will grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 74.9% of the total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in 2024, driven by increasing usage of 4G services supported by operators’ data-heavy mobile bundles and projected growth in 5G subscriptions.
- Ooredoo Qatar will lead the country’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions in 2019, followed by Vodafone Qatar. Both operators compete on the basis of network expansions/upgrades, and competitively priced plans to strengthen their market position.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Qatar’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the author’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Qatar’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Qatar’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Qatar.
Key Topics Covered
- Ooredoo Qatar
- Vodafone Qatar
- beIN Sports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wktsdq
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191119005874/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: MIDDLE EAST QATAR
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS INTERNET TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/19/2019 12:01 PM/DISC: 11/19/2019 12:01 PM