Global Carbon Dioxide Market Expected to Grow with a CAGR of 7.4% Over the Forecast Period, 2020-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 27, 2020--
The “Carbon Dioxide Global Market Report 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global carbon dioxide market was worth $12.55 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% and reach $16.76 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The carbon dioxide market section of the report gives context. It compares the carbon dioxide market with other segments of the carbon dioxide market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, carbon dioxide indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Liquid Carbon Dioxide; Solid Carbon Dioxide; Gaseous Carbon Dioxide 2) By Application: Food & Beverages; Oil & Gas; Medical; Rubber; Fire Fighting; Others
- Companies Mentioned: AGA; Air Liquide; Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.; AIR WATER INC
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Carbon Dioxide Market Characteristics
3. Carbon Dioxide Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Carbon Dioxide Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.2. Global Carbon Dioxide Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4. Carbon Dioxide Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Carbon Dioxide Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Carbon Dioxide Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Carbon Dioxide Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Carbon Dioxide Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Carbon Dioxide Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Carbon Dioxide Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Carbon Dioxide Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Carbon Dioxide Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Carbon Dioxide Market
8. India Carbon Dioxide Market
9. Japan Carbon Dioxide Market
10. Australia Carbon Dioxide Market
11. Indonesia Carbon Dioxide Market
12. South Korea Carbon Dioxide Market
13. Western Europe Carbon Dioxide Market
14. UK Carbon Dioxide Market
15. Germany Carbon Dioxide Market
16. France Carbon Dioxide Market
17. Eastern Europe Carbon Dioxide Market
18. Russia Carbon Dioxide Market
19. North America Carbon Dioxide Market
20. USA Carbon Dioxide Market
21. South America Carbon Dioxide Market
22. Brazil Carbon Dioxide Market
23. Middle East Carbon Dioxide Market
24. Africa Carbon Dioxide Market
25. Carbon Dioxide Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Carbon Dioxide Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Carbon Dioxide Market Company Profiles
25.2.3. Air Liquide
25.2.4. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
25.2.5. AIR WATER INC
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Carbon Dioxide Market
27. Carbon Dioxide Market Trends And Strategies
28. Carbon Dioxide Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- AIR WATER INC
- Buzwair Industrial Gases Factories
- Continental Carbonic Products
- Cosmo Engineering
- EPC Engineering & Technologies GmbH
- Gulf Cryo
- INOX Air Products Ltd.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Linde AG
- Matheson Tri-Gas
- Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
- Messer Group
- Praxair, Inc.
- SOL Spa
- Southern Industrial Gas Sdn Bhd
- The BOC
- The Southern Gas Limited
- Universal Industrial Gases Inc
- Yingde Gas Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ww3pi3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200227005528/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS ENERGY MANUFACTURING OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/27/2020 08:30 AM/DISC: 02/27/2020 08:30 AM