Worldwide Bioreactors Market Insights (2019-2025): Single Use Bioreactors to Register the Fastest Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2019--
The “Bioreactors - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Bioreactors market worldwide is projected to grow by US$622.2 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.5%.
Single-Use, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$801.1 Million by the year 2025, Single-Use will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$28.4 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$29.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Single-Use will reach a market size of US$67.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$107 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Amec Foster Wheeler PLC
- Danaher Corporation
- Eppendorf AG
- Fluor Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- M+W Group GmbH
- Merck KgaA
- PM Group
- Sartorius AG
- Technip S.A
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Bioreactors Market to Witness Reasonable Growth
- Single Use Bioreactors to Register Fastest Growth
- Worldwide Single-Use Technology Revenues in Million USD by Region: 2012-2019
- Worldwide Market Size of Portable Bioprocessing Bioreactors by Product: 2013-2024
- By End-User Type, R&D Segment to Occupy the Largest Share
- Global Market Share of Portable Bioprocessing Bioreactors by Application: 2019
- R&D Spending by Select Scientific Instrument Makers: 2018
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- A Prelude into Leading Market Players
- Percentage Breakdown of Worldwide Single-Use Bioreactors Sales by Leading Players: 2018
- Percentage Breakdown of Stainless Steel Bioreactors Sales by Leading Players: 2018
- Bioreactors Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Partnerships among Leading Players to Propel Market Growth
- Acquisitions to Strengthen Market Growth
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in New Releases/Investments to Spur Market Demand
- Approvals to Fuel Market Growth
- Wide Range of Applications to Support Market Growth
- Technological Advancements to Fuel Market Demand
- Existing Challenges to Slow Down Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vjv17m
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191129005282/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SCIENCE HEALTH OTHER SCIENCE MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/29/2019 10:50 AM/DISC: 11/29/2019 10:50 AM