Global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market (2020 to 2024) - Featuring Beiersdorf AG, Church & Dwight, Johnson & Johnson and The Estée Lauder Companies Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 26, 2020--
The “Global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global online beauty and personal care products market is poised to grow by USD 57.79 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period.
This report on the global online beauty and personal care products market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. It also offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is driven by rise in penetration of internet and smart gadgets. In addition, expansion of distribution channels and adoption of omnichannel strategy is anticipated to boost the growth of the global online beauty and personal care products market as well.
This study identifies expansion of distribution channels and adoption of omnichannel strategy as the prime reasons driving the global online beauty and personal care products market growth during the next few years.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the rise in penetration of internet and smart gadgets.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Skincare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Haircare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Color cosmetics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fragrances - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beiersdorf AG
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- The Este Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7p7ajs
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200226005628/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COSMETICS RETAIL ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/26/2020 10:54 AM/DISC: 02/26/2020 10:54 AM