Thailand General Insurance Market Key Trends & Opportunities During the Forecast Period, 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 22, 2019--
The “Thailand General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The author’s ‘Thailand General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Thai general insurance segment.
The author’s ‘Thailand General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Thai general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Thai economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the author’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Thai general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Thai general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Thai economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Thai insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Thai general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Thai general insurers.
- Details of mergers and acquisitions, and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Thailand:
- It provides historical values for the Thai general insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Thai general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Thailand.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Thailand, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Thai general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
- Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
- Lines of Business
- By Consumer Segment
- Commercial Line of Business
- Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Other Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix
- The Viriyah Insurance Public Co. Ltd
- Bangkok Insurance Public Co. Ltd
- Dhipaya Insurance Public Co. Ltd
- Muang Thai Insurance Public Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/88t5si
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191122005233/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INSURANCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/22/2019 07:45 AM/DISC: 11/22/2019 07:45 AM