Global Wireless Pressure Sensors Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2020--
The “Wireless Pressure Sensors - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Wireless Pressure Sensors market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 21.7%.
Piezoresistive, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 24.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$799 Million by the year 2025, Piezoresistive will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$56.8 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$76.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Piezoresistive will reach a market size of US$68.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 21% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$271.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- BB Group
- Emerson Electric Company
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Sensor and Pressure Sensor: An Introduction
- Pressure Sensors: Types, Limitations and Challenges
- Driven by Technical Advancements Wireless Sensors Find Usage in Newer and Niche Application Areas
- Industrial Wireless Sensors Exhibiting a High Growth over Short Term
- Wireless Pressure Sensors Market: Macro Industry Overview
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Wireless Pressure Sensors Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Pressure Sensing: One of the Key Growth Markets of Sensors
- Medical Sector to Benefit from Breakthroughs in Wireless Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Enabling Monitoring and Recording Physiological Data through Wireless Sensing Devices
- Graphene Based Flexible Wireless Pressure Sensor Finds Usage in Highly Sensitive Detection Devices
- Tube Shaped Wireless Pressure Sensor Developed for BP Monitoring
- Increasing Demand from Automotive and Aerospace Sectors Drive Pressure Sensors Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Wireless Pressure Sensors Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Wireless Pressure Sensors Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w4ieu1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200228005213/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/28/2020 07:11 AM/DISC: 02/28/2020 07:10 AM