Global Polyalkylene Glycols Market Analysis & Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 18, 2019--
The “2019 Future Of Global Polyalkylene Glycols Market to 2025-Growth Opportunities, Competition, Trends And Outlook Of Polyethylene Glycol, Polypropylene Glycol Product Types Across End User Applications And Regions Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global demand for Polyalkylene Glycols is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.
More growth opportunities will turn up between 2019 and 2025 as compared to the past five years, suggesting rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as top performers and earning attractive revenues through sustainable transition, innovation, efficient pricing and sales execution strategies.
Increases in both domestic and export-oriented revenues are observed for key players in the global Polyalkylene Glycols market. However, challenges such as increasing buyer bargaining power, emphasis on high-quality products at low costs are forcing significant changes in the Polyalkylene Glycols’ supply chain.
This report is a comprehensive work on Polyalkylene Glycols industry. This research study analyzes the penetration of Polyalkylene Glycols across applications worldwide. Focusing on the factors driving and challenging the new industry dynamics, this research report presents a strategic analysis review of global Polyalkylene Glycols market.
The report analyzes the current market size in terms of revenues based on the average prices of Polyalkylene Glycols products worldwide. The study also presents a 6-year outlook on the basis of anticipated growth rates (CAGR) for different types of Polyalkylene Glycols and the industry as a whole. Further, detailed pricing analysis of products is provided in the report.
The report also explores how Polyalkylene Glycols manufacturers are adapting to the changing market conditions through key industry strategies. The existing companies in Polyalkylene Glycols market are identified and ranked according to their market shares. In addition, company to company comparison (Company benchmarking) and product-to-product comparison (Product benchmarking) are included in the research work. It presents key competitive factors that are vital for companies to excel in challenging market conditions. To provide insights into the operating companies, business profiles of leading Polyalkylene Glycols manufacturers are included in the report.
Region wise dynamics and growth prospects across segments are provided in the report. Further, application wise and geography wise market sizes of Polyalkylene Glycols are forecasted. This global deliverable scope spans across 4 key regions that include Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America and Rest of the World (RoW) markets.
For computing the current market value of Polyalkylene Glycols market and to assess its future potential, key business opportunities along with potential challenges are considered. Impact of price fluctuations and macro, micro factors affecting the prices of Polyalkylene Glycols across different applications have been analyzed in the research study. The forecasts are made on the basis of multiple drivers and challenges together with geographical, technological and product-specific trends and recent industry developments.
In addition, recent industry developments including asset transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product innovation and new product launches are provided in the report.
The research report includes:
Long term perspective on the industry: The base year for the market analysis is 2018 and forecasts are provided from 2019 to 2025
Forecasts are provided for the below segments:
- Industry as a whole, 2018-2025
- Polyalkylene Glycols Types, 2018-2025
- Applications and End User Segments, 2018-2025
- Geographies, 2018-2025
Strategic Analysis Review:
- Key strategies opted by leading players
- Short to Long Term Industry Trends
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Supply side and Demand side Drivers and Challenges
- Value Chain Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Potential New Business Opportunities
- Key Areas of Focus in forecast period
- Leading Players
- Market Shares of Top five companies
- Company Peer-to-Peer Comparison
- Product Benchmarking
- Financial Analysis
- Recent News and Deals Landscape
Key Strategies of Leading Players:
- Enhance productivity and optimizing back end manufacturing processes
- Product enhancement through integrating new strategies involving big data, advanced analytics into traditional manufacturing processes
- Growing businesses through serving into new application areas and identifying pockets of growth in emerging markets
- Focusing on cost effective production with stability and robustness
- Strategies for Product differentiation and adjusting to the life cycle changes
- Strengthening collaboration with suppliers and distributors
- More focused strategies are found in the report
Reasons to Buy:
- The report is designed to help industry executives promote the success and continued growth of their organizations
- Formulate your strategies through detailed long-term perspective included in the report
- Identify potential opportunities through detailed forecasts of type, applications and regions
- Gain clear insights into the market through in-depth strategic analysis review
- Stay ahead of the competition through market shares, key strategies and company, product benchmarking
- Understand the role of emerging markets in global Polyalkylene Glycols market
- The DOW Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Ineos Group
- Clariant AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- Idemitsu Kosan Co.
- Akzonobel N.V.
- Croda International PLC
- PAN Asia Chemical Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ig56pk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191118005853/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/18/2019 04:04 PM/DISC: 11/18/2019 04:04 PM