Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Robots, and Catalysts, 2019 Study - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 22, 2019--The “Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Robots, and Catalysts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with artificial intelligence, blockchain, quantum computing, robots, and catalysts. It also focuses on innovations in fuel cells, pervoskite solar and methane conversion. Furthermore, it covers technological advancements in vaccine delivery for cancer treatment, lightweight metals, tissue implants, electric vehicle motors, RNA editing, and water disinfection systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Robots, and Catalysts
2. AI-based Power Stabilizers can Transform the Businesses in Saving Costs and Improving Operational Efficiencies
3. Blockchain-based Secured Data Sharing Between Human and Robots
4. Development of Self-sustainable Robots from E-waste
5. Faster Diagnosis of Bloodstream Infections
6. Introduction of Innovative Materials Lead to Better Development of Soft Robotics
7. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6jxc9p/innovations_in?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190322005291/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Computing,Robotics,Bitcoin,Artificial Intelligence,Catalysts
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT OTHER TECHNOLOGY HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/22/2019 11:01 AM/DISC: 03/22/2019 11:01 AM