Global Automotive Glass Market Projected to Reach US $25.22 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 5, 2020--
The “Global Automotive Glass Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The automotive glass market was valued at US$ 14.70 Bn in 2018 and expected to reach US$ 25.22 Bn by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.3% throughout the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
Evolving need to manage hybrid IT and reduce security risk will spur revenue growth during the forecast period
Rapid technological advancements in the automotive industry coupled with increasing safety focus on customer safety are propelling the growth of the automotive glass market. The combination of factors including rising in the level of income of the middle class, increasing the young population are drivers fueling the growth of automotive, thus increasing the demand of the automotive glass industry across the globe. The industry is facing many changes owing to advancement in technology as well as increasing demand for sunroof is propelling the automotive glass market growth. Additionally, the introduction of new designs resulted in an increase in the size of the windshield and side windows, contributing to overall industry growth.
Rising emphasis on driver safety, quality control, and reduced costs among others are some of the factors of fueling vehicle modularization. The inclination of customers in tandem with the integration of advanced vehicle components in order to reduce weight and decrease production processing is proliferating the market demand. Changes in customer preferences and rising disposable income are promoting increased product utilization.
- In June 2019, Asahi Glass Company Ltd., and Belron a leading glass repair and replacement company in Europe have entered into an agreement to cover operations in Poland and the Czech Republic.
- In April 2018, Asahi Glass Company Ltd. announced the launch of a new product Pure Grey’. The product is an alternative to the green-tinted glass and has better performance in terms of transmitting and reflecting colors.
Key Market Movements
- Globally, the automotive glass market is rising at a CAGR of 6.3% for the period from 2019 to 2027.
- The windshield segment dominates the automotive glass market and is expected to lead throughout the forecast period. This can be associated with technological advancements including the integration of sensors and smart materials. Thus proliferating the demand of the automotive glass market.
- In addition, the sunroof segment expected to register fastest during the forecast period. This is due to, increasing adoption of the sunroof in luxury as well as other segments.
- Asia Pacific region expected to dominate the automotive glass market in terms of market revenue. This is due to the, change in buying behavior of customers in terms of style, safety, and comfort among others.
- Latin America region is anticipated to register maximum CAGR throughout the forecast period. Owing to the increasing consumer spending and expanding automotive sector in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global Automotive Glass (AG) Market
2.2. Global AG Market, by Product Type, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.3. Global AG Market, by Application, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.4. Global AG Market, by Vehicle Type, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.5. Global AG Market, by End-use, 2018 (US$ Bn)
2.6. Global AG Market, by Geography, 2018 (US$ Bn)
3. Market Dynamics
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
4. Global Automotive Glass (AG) Market, by Product Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Automotive Glass (AG) Market, by Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
5.4. Rear-view mirrors
5.5. Others (Sidelite, Backlite, etc.)
6. Global Automotive Glass (AG) Market, by Vehicle Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.2. Passenger Vehicles
6.3. Commercial Vehicles
7. Global Automotive Glass (AG) Market, by End-use, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8. North America Automotive Glass (AG) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.1.1. North America AG Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
8.2. North America AG Market Value, By Product Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.2.1. Market Analysis
8.3. North America AG Market Value, By Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.3.1. Market Analysis
8.4. North America AG Market Value, By Vehicle Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.4.1. Market Analysis
8.5. North America AG Market Value, By End-use, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.5.1. Market Analysis
8.6. North America AG Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.6.1. Market Analysis
8.6.3. Rest of North America
9. Europe Automotive Glass (AG) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Asia Pacific Automotive Glass (AG) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
11. Rest of the World Automotive Glass (AG) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
12.2. Fuyao Group
12.3. Nippon Sheet Glass Co.
12.4. Corning Incorporated.
12.5. Saint-Gobain S.A.
12.6. Guardian Industries Corp.
12.7. Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
12.8. Duratuf Glass Industries Pvt. Ltd.
12.9. CSG Holding Ltd.
12.10. China Glass Holdings Ltd.
12.11. Central Glass Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lbyv7d
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200305005394/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/05/2020 06:16 AM/DISC: 03/05/2020 06:16 AM