Worldwide Mixed Reality Markets to 2025: Includes Competitor Market Shares Through 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 21, 2019--
The “Mixed Reality - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Mixed Reality market worldwide is projected to grow by US$7.2 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 73.7%.
Industrial, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 75.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.4 Million by the year 2025, Industrial will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 81.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$152.8 Thousand to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$321.7 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Industrial will reach a market size of US$177 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 69.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Eon Reality
- Layar B.V.
- Magic Leap Inc.
- Meta Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Sulon Technologies
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Mixed Reality: A Transformational Technology
- Global Mixed Reality Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Component for 2019 and 2025
- Global Consumer AR/MR Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Hardware and Software Components for 2019 and 2025
- Examples of MR Use Cases in Various Industries
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Mixed Reality Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Mixed Reality in Education Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
- Global Mixed Reality in Gaming Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Mixed Reality: A Disruptive Technology in Consumer Application Market
- How Does Mixed Reality Affect Customer Experience?
- Engaging Customers in MR World
- Mixed Reality Holds Promise for Niche Applications in Business and Industrial Areas
- MR Holds Potential to Solve Key Business Problems for Enterprises
- Manufacturing Sector: MR Aids in Digital Transformation of amidst the Transition towards Industry 4.0
- Industrial Operations Set to Benefit from MR Apps
- MR Promises to Simplify Users’ Work in Process Automation Industry
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 Mixed Reality Headset: Prime for Use in Factory Settings
- Mixed Reality Emerging as the Future of Immersive Entertainment
- Education: A High Growth Market for Mixed Reality
- Mixed Reality Technology Holds Tremendous Potential in the Field of Medicine
- Surgeons Benefit from MR Technology
- Immersive MR Technology Enables Effective Training of Medical Professionals
- MR’s Increasingly Important Role in Medical Education & Research
- Interactive Mixed Reality: The Future of Storytelling
- Mixed Reality in Gaming Market: Riding on the Robust Expansion of Overall Gaming Industry
- Global Games Market: Revenues in $ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Global Games Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Device/Segment for 2019 and 2025
- Top Windows Mixed Reality Games: A Review
- HitMotion: Reloaded-An MR Fitness Game for Vive Focus Plus
- Codename: Neon-A Mixed Reality Mobile Game
- Facebook’s Oculus Quest Headset: A Move towards MR Gaming
- Mixed Reality Technology in Aviation Industry: A Promising Market
- MR Addresses Advanced Training Needs of Aviation Professionals
- Airbus and Microsoft Team Up for Mixed Reality Solutions
- Extended Reality Set to Transform Training of Aviation Workers
- AFRL Studies Potential Role of MR and Other Reality Technologies in Aircraft Maintenance
- Rising Significance of MR Technology in Defense Sector
- MR Systems Set to Transform Defense Training
- Microsoft’s Hololens MR Technology: Potential Role in Combat Scenarios
- Mixed Reality’s Use in 3D Modeling and Training for Architecture, Engineering and Construction Projects
- Mixed Reality Headsets Market: High Growth Prospects
- Growth of HMD Market Presents Opportunity for MR Headsets: Global HMD Market Revenues in US$ Billion for 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- A Glance at Select Mixed Reality Headsets
- Comparing HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality Headsets
- Windows Mixed Reality: Providing a More Immersive User Experience
- Innovations in MR Headsets
- Product Overview
- Mixed Reality
- Types of Mixed Reality
- Windows Mixed Reality
- Comparing Mixed Reality with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1p1u9a
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191121005884/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/21/2019 02:08 PM/DISC: 11/21/2019 02:08 PM