Worldwide Contrast Media Market Analysis & Forecast; 2019-2025 - Global Market Projected to Grow by $1.4 Billion Over the Forecast Period - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 18, 2019--
The “Contrast Media - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Contrast Media market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.8%.
X-ray/Computed Tomography (CT), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.7 Billion by the year 2025, X-ray/Computed Tomography (CT) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$50.2 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$40.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, X-ray/Computed Tomography (CT) will reach a market size of US$142.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$385.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Guerbet Group
- Starpharma Holdings Limited
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Contrast Media Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Health Care Needs of Rapidly Growing Geriatric Population Shapes Market Growth
- Ageing Population and Subsequent Increase in Chronic Disease Drives Up Demand for Medical Imaging, Spurring Growth in the Market: Global Diagnostic Imaging Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Global Population (In Million) Aged 60 Years or Over by Region for the Years 2018 and 2050
- Growing Number of MRI, CT and Angiography Procedures Widens Demand in the Market
- Launch of New Contrast Agents Hold Promise for Further Growth
- Rising Healthcare Expenditure in Emerging Economies Bodes Well for Market Expansion
- Innovations in Contrast Media Injector Technology Accelerate Growth Prospects
- Advances in Imaging Technology Reduce Contrast Media Use
- Product Recalls and Side Effects of Contrast Media Challenge Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- United States
- Latin America
- Middle East
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p7bdmd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191118005559/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RADIOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/18/2019 10:24 AM/DISC: 11/18/2019 10:24 AM