SMB Security Spending in North America: Trends & Forecasts (2019-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 6, 2020--
The “The SMB Security Spending in North America: Trends and Forecasts 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides cyber-security spending forecasts for the small and medium-sized business (SMB) market in North America. It quantifies the opportunity for security vendors and service providers in 7 key security categories and 20 sub-categories.
This report provides:
- SMB spending forecasts for 7 different high-level security categories and 20 sub-categories for 2019-2024
- a comparison of the revenue growth for cloud and on-premises security solutions
- an outlook for security spending across businesses with varying numbers of employees
- security revenue forecasts split by routes to market: channel partners (CPs), managed service providers (MSPs), service providers (SPs), system integrators (SIs), direct market resellers (DMRs)/retail and directly from security vendors.
- encryption (on-premises)
- secure content management (on-premises)
- web/messaging security (cloud + on-premises)
- mobile application management (cloud + on-premises)
- mobile device management (cloud + on-premises)
- firewall (on-premises)
- identity and access management (cloud + on-premises)
- intrusion detection/prevention (on-premises)
- other security and vulnerability management
- security information and event management (cloud + on-premises)
- dedicated security appliances
- unified threat management appliances
- hosted security software
Product support services:
- security support
Remotely managed IT services security:
- remotely managed security services
Who Should Read this Report?
- Security vendors that want to identify key areas for revenue growth, both in terms of enterprise segments and individual services.
- Security vendors are considering targeting the SMB market.
- Third-party service providers (such as MSPs and operators) that are seeking partnerships with security vendors.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive summary
2. Worldwide trends
- Worldwide security spending: SMBs in North America accounted for almost a third of the total SMB spend on cyber-security solutions worldwide in 2019
3. Trends by security category
- Security overview: the rising appetite for cloud security, mobile security and remotely managed security services will drive growth in SMB security spending
- Endpoint and network security: a quarter of SMBs’ security spending is on endpoint and network solutions, and cloud-based versions are driving spending growth
- Mobile security: increasingly complex mobile infrastructure is fuelling double-digit growth rates for mobile security spending
- Security hardware and software: cloud security is the fastest-growing category, driven by the migration of an increasing share of business processes to the cloud
- Security management: managed security spending is projected to double between 2019 and 2024, driven by a shift towards more-proactive security management
4. Trends by business size
- Firm size: the adoption of new security solutions is driving SB spending, while MBs’ complex infrastructure and workforce growth make them attractive to vendors
- Firm size and spending category: SB security spending will grow faster than that for MBs due to a stronger forecast for new adoption in key sectors
5. Trends by routes to market
- Security channels: SMBs’ security spending is shifting from traditional channels to MSPs
- Deployment method: the cloud share of security spending growth will outpace that for on-premises solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y4vqx0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200306005280/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SMALL BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/06/2020 09:22 AM/DISC: 03/06/2020 09:22 AM