India Process Boiler & Heating Equipment Market Report 2019 - Market Stood at Around $146 Million in 2019 and is Projected to Surpass $194 Million by 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 11, 2019--
The “India Process Boiler and Heating Equipment Market By Type (Steam Boiler, Thermic Fluid Heater, Hot Water Generator, Hot Air Generator & Waste Heat Recovery Boilers), By Fuel Type, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian process boiler and heating equipment market stood at around $146 million in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% to surpass $194 million by 2024.
The growth in the market can be attributed to the growing demand for industrial heating equipment in various process industries. Moreover, various government initiatives such as Make in India, National Manufacturing Policy, promotion of renewables and clean fuel usage are further anticipated to spur the demand for process boilers and heating equipment across the country during forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian process boiler and heating equipment market are Thermax Limited, Cheema Boilers Limited, Forbes Marshall, Industrial Boilers Limited, Thermodyne Engineering Systems, among others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2024
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the Indian process boiler and heating equipment market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian process boiler and heating equipment market based on type and fuel type.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian process boiler and heating equipment market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the Indian process boiler and heating equipment market.
- To evaluate product pricing and trends in the Indian process boiler and heating equipment market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in the Indian process boiler and heating equipment market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Process Boiler and Heating Equipment Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Type (Steam Boiler, Thermic Fluid Heater, Hot Water Generator, Hot Air Generator, Waste Heat Recovery Boilers)
4.2.2. By Fuel Type (Oil & Gas, Fossil Fuel, Non-Fossil Fuel)
4.2.3. By Company
5. India Steam Boiler Market
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Fuel Type
6. India Thermic Fluid Heater Market
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Fuel Type
7. India Waste Heat Recovery Boiler Market
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Fuel Type
8. India Hot Water Generator Market
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.1.2. By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Fuel Type
9. India Hot Air Generator Market
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.1.2. By Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Fuel Type
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Value Chain Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Thermax Limited
16.2. Cheema Boilers Limited
16.3. Forbes Marshall
16.4. Industrial Boilers Limited
16.5. Thermodyne Engineering Systems
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pp8emy
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191111005227/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: INDIA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/11/2019 05:12 AM/DISC: 11/11/2019 05:12 AM