$1+ Billion United States Blood Glucose Meter Market Analysis, Trends, Size and Forecasts to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 11, 2019--The “Blood Glucose Meter Market: United States Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Blood Glucose Meter market in the United States is set to surpass US$ 1 Billion threshold by 2026.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the United States blood glucose meter market dynamics, opportunities, future roadmap, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook in the United States blood glucose meter market. The report includes historical data from 2013 to 2018 and forecasts until 2026.
The report contains a granular analysis of the present industry situations, market demands, reveal facts on the market size, revenues and provides forecasts through 2026. The report provides clear insight into current and future developments of the United States blood glucose meter market. The report provides a decisive view on the US blood glucose meter users and market size.
The report also provides an all-round analysis of an overall number of patients with diabetes and insulin users in the United States. Additionally, the report includes an assessment of reimbursement pattern and offers a clear view of the regulatory landscape of the blood glucose meter.
Key trends in terms of collaboration, partnerships merger & acquisition, distribution, exclusive and licensing agreement are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the United States blood glucose meter market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the United States blood glucose meter market. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, marketed products with pricing and recent development.
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report
- United States Diabetes Population and Forecast (2013 - 2026)
- United States Insulin Users and Forecast (2013 - 2026)
- United States Blood Glucose Meter Users and Forecast (2013 - 2026)
- United States Blood Glucose Meter Market and Forecast (2013 - 2026)
- United States Blood Glucose Meter Reimbursement Policies
- United States Blood Glucose Meter Regulation System
- Major Deals in Blood Glucose Meter Market
- Market Definition for the Specified Topic Along with Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors for the Market
- A Comprehensive List of Key Market Players Along with the Analysis of their Current Marketed Products and Recent Development
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Diabetes Population & Forecast (2013 - 2026)
3. United States Insulin Users & Forecast (2013 - 2026)
4. United States Blood Glucose Meter Users & Market Analysis (2013 - 2026)
4.1 Blood Glucose Meter Users
4.2 Blood Glucose Meter Market
5. Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the United States Blood Glucose Meter Market
5.1 Market Drivers
5.2 Market Inhibitors
6. United States Blood Glucose Meter Reimbursement Policies& Regulation System
6.1 Reimbursement Policies
6.2 Regulation System
7. Major Deals in Blood Glucose Meter Market
7.1 Collaboration Deals
7.2 Licensing Agreement
7.3 Partnership Deals
7.4 Distribution Agreement
7.5 Exclusive Agreement
7.6 Merger & Acquisition
8. Key Companies Analysis
8.1.1 Business Overview
8.1.2 Blood Glucose Meter - Marketed Products
8.1.3 Recent Developments
8.2 LifeScan Inc.
8.3 Abbott Diabetes Care
8.5 Ascensia Diabetes Care
8.7 Fora Care
8.8 Entra Health (Acquired by CRF Health)
8.9 Fifty50 Medical
8.11 Genesis Health Technologies
8.12 iHealth Labs
8.13 Oak Tree Health
8.14 Livongo Health
8.15 Nova Diabetes Care
8.16 Sanofi Diabetes
8.19 U.S. Diagnostics
8.20 Prodigy Diabetes Care
8.21 Omnis Health
8.22 Trividia Health
8.23 Simple Diagnostics
8.24 Dario Health
8.25 One Drop
8.26 iGlucose (Smart Meter LLC)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pm69lk/1_billion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190311005751/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Diabetes Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES DIABETES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/11/2019 02:28 PM/DISC: 03/11/2019 02:28 PM