United States PV Asset Management Systems Market, Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 21, 2019--
The “US PV Asset Management Systems Market, Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research presents an in-depth analysis of the US PV Asset Management Systems Market.
The high growth rates in PV installations since 2014 are now translating into a larger installed base that has to be managed. US solar capacity in 2017 stood at 46GW - by 2024 it will have more than doubled to reach 97.88GW. Declining costs are making projects increasingly attractive compared to conventional generation sources. Added to this are renewable portfolio standard targets in various states that mandate investment in renewable sources.
Key States for Market Growth
California, Arizona, North Carolina, New Mexico, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, and New York. California is by far the standout market of all. Four of the largest investors that own utilities in the US are from California - Pacific Gas and Electric, Southern California Edison, San Diego Gas & Electric, and Los Angeles Department of Water and Power. These combined have over 15GW of installed capacity.
Key drivers for growth in the market, besides increased capacity, will be a desire to reduce O&M costs, limiting downtime of solar assets, valuation of solar assets, and the need for managed documentation and reporting. Restraining factors will be high import tariffs on panels and the disconnect between O&M and asset management activities.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the growth potential in the US solar PV asset management market: Is the market growing; how long will it continue to grow for, and at what rate?
- What are the key states for market growth? What are the regulatory factors that ensure this growth?
- What are the drivers of and challenges to forecast capacity additions?
- Which companies are the main customers?
- Which companies are the key service providers in the market? What are the key elements in their offerings?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Associated Multimedia and Related Research
2. Product Scope and Definitions
- Product Scope and Definitions
3. Market Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Distribution
4. Drivers and Restraints - PV Asset Management Systems Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
5. Forecasts and Trends - PV Asset Management System Market
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Environment
- Locus Energy
7. Market Entry Barriers
- Entry Barriers
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Manufacturing in Different Regions
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
9. The Last Word
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Growing US Solar Portfolios
- RPS with Solar Provision
- Solar Capacity Projections
- PV Asset Management Companies - US
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ie2zva
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191121005467/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/21/2019 07:01 AM/DISC: 11/21/2019 07:01 AM