Global Paint Protection Film Market to 2025 by Automotive & Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, and Aerospace & Defense - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 11, 2019--The “Paint Protection Film Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Automotive & Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, Aerospace & Defense), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global paint protection film market size is projected to reach USD 449.37 Million by 2025, according to this report. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Rising consumer awareness regarding vehicle paint protection against bug splatters, stone chipping, and abrasions is anticipated to fuel the demand for Paint Protection Films (PPF).
The market is moderately fragmented in nature and is moving towards consolidation. Abundant availability of raw material and presence of several major players with adequate production capacities have resulted in an increased competition among the players. Product durability, price, and environment friendliness are estimated to be the key factors influencing buyer decision.
The product is widely available on retail as well as online platforms. However, its installation requires expertise and specially trained personnel for optimum results. Hence, a majority of players also engage in after purchase services. Furthermore, a few players have established contracts with local installers to strengthen their geographical presence.
Frequent variations in raw material pricing and declining automotive production in major economies including U.S., Japan, and Korea are expected to act as a stumbling stone for the market players. However, rapid growth of other application sectors including electrical and electronics and aerospace is likely to open new avenues for them.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2018, automotive industry emerged as the largest application segment in terms of volume, wherein a majority of the demand is derived from the passenger cars segment owing to the superior color protection properties of PPF
- Aerospace application is poised to register a CAGR of over 10.0% over the forecast period, owing to increasing investments in the aircraft and defense sectors in China, U.S., and India
- Asia Pacific represented the largest market share with USD 100.48 million in 2018. The growth can be attributed to the fact that it is the largest producers and consumers of automotive and electrical and electronic industry
- Key players operating in the paint protection film market are 3M Company; Eastman Chemical Company; KDX Composite Material; XPEL, Inc.; and Avery Dennison Corporation
- Mergers, integrations, tie-ups with third-party installers, innovative manufacturing techniques, and wide distribution channel are projected to be the key success factors for manufacturers to sustain fierce competition.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Paint Protection Film Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1. Global Paint Films Market Outlook
3.1.2. Global Paint Protection Film Market Outlook
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Raw Material Trends
3.3.2. Major Raw Materials Analysis
3.4. Technology Trends
3.5. Regulatory Framework
3.5.1. Standard & Compliances
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.6.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.6.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.7. Business Environment Analysis: Paint Protection Film Market
3.7.1. Industry Analysis - Porter’s
3.8. PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4. Paint Protection Film Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2018 & 2025
4.2. Automotive & Transportation
4.3. Electrical & Electronics
4.4. Aerospace & Defense
Chapter 5. Paint Protection Film Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Regional Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2018 & 2025
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Key global players & recent developments & their impact on the industry
6.2. Key Company/Competition Categorization (Key innovators, Market leaders, Emerging players)
6.3. Vendor Landscape
6.3.1. List of key distributors and channel partners
6.4. Public Companies
6.4.1. Company market position analysis
6.4.2. Market Differentiators
6.4.3. Synergy Analysis: Major Deals & Strategic Alliances
6.5. Private Companies
6.5.1. List of key emerging companies/application disruptors/innovators
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- The 3M Company
- XPEL Technologies Corp
- Argotec LLC
- Premier Protective Films International
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Avery Dennison
- Solar Gard
- Premium Shield, Inc.
- The Renolit Group
- Scorpion Window Film
- Ziebart International
- Ad-Winner Co. Ltd. [Korea]
- BASF SE
- American Polyfilm
- Permali Gloucester Ltd.
- Sharpline Converting Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a9aqvt
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190411005317/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Plastic Films ,Paints and Coatings
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/11/2019 05:42 AM/DISC: 04/11/2019 05:42 AM