Global Magnetometer Markets, 2017-2019 & Forecast to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 25, 2019--
The “Magnetometer Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study is impactful, insightful, and actionable, and will equip B2B stakeholders with strategic tools that will serve as game-changers and considerably improve their bottom line.
The report extensively brings out the dynamics of the magnetometer industry that are currently affecting its market landscape. Special emphasis has been laid on the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats/trends. The in-depth research report also has an extensive SWOT analysis of the leading industry heavyweights, in an attempt to garner information on industry strongholds as well as areas of improvement. This gives stakeholders a holistic view of the magnetometer market, especially during the forecast period.
The study on magnetometers also has a thorough appraisal of Porter’s Five Forces analysis. It is an attempt to let leaders know what the growth strategies and underlying opportunities that could enable business leaders make expert decisions in the vast landscape of the magnetometer market. An extensive global research done on the market also strives to highlight the key market trends in the magnetometer industry that are likely to propel its growth during the forecast period.
The competitive analysis of manufacturers in the magnetometer market by our top researchers perhaps remains the most vital ingredient in giving insights about mergers, acquisitions, research and development, and technological innovations in this market space. These allow competitors maneuverability to accelerate their growth in the right direction.
Statistical assessments of magnetometer market growth have been carried out in terms of value (US$ Mn) and Volume (Million Units).
Key Questions that Have Been Answered
- What are the key factors that are influencing the magnetometer market in each region?
- What are the prevalent trends and how do they affect the future scope of the magnetometer market?
- What are the revenue portfolios and key strategies of the major market players who manufacture magnetometers?
- What are the revenue figures of the global magnetometer market by product, technology, form factor, end-use industry, and region?
- What kind of regulatory frameworks have been adopted in the arena of magnetometers, and how will these shape-shift the market?
- What are the major developments that will take place in the magnetometer market during the forecasted period of 2019- 2027?
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Magnetometer Market
4. Market Overview
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3. Key Trends Analysis
4.4. Global Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2027
4.4.1. Market Revenue Projection (US$ Mn)
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis - Global Magnetometer Market
4.6. Value Chain Analysis - Global Magnetometer Market
4.7. Market Outlook
5. Global Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast, by Technology
5.1. Overview & Definitions
5.2. Key Trends
5.3. Global Magnetometer Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Technology, 2017-2027
5.3.1. Scalar Magnetometer
22.214.171.124. Proton Precession
126.96.36.199. Overhauser Effect
188.8.131.52. Optical Pumped Magnetometer (Ionized Gas)
5.3.2. Vector Magnetometers
184.108.40.206. Search Coil
220.127.116.11. Rotating Coil
18.104.22.168. Magneto Resistive
22.214.171.124. NV Magnetometer
5.4. Technology Comparison Matrix
5.5. Global Magnetometer Market Attractiveness, by Technology
6. Global Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast, by Product
6.1. Overview & Definitions
6.2. Key Trends
6.3. Global Magnetometer Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Product, 2017-2027
6.3.1. Single Axis
6.3.2. Three Axis
6.4. Product Comparison Matrix
6.5. Global Magnetometer Market Attractiveness, by Product
7. Global Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast, by Form Factor
7.1. Overview & Definitions
7.2. Key Trends
7.3. Global Magnetometer Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Form Factor, 2017-2027
7.4. Form Factor Comparison Matrix
7.5. Global Magnetometer Market Attractiveness, by Form Factor
8. Global Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast, by End-use Industry
8.1. Overview & Definitions
8.2. Key Trends
8.3. Global Magnetometer Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by End-use Industry, 2017-2027
8.3.3. Aerospace & Defense
8.3.4. Consumer Electronics
8.4. End-use Industry Comparison Matrix
8.5. Global Magnetometer Market Attractiveness, by End-use Industry
9. Global Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
9.1. Key Findings
9.2. Global Magnetometer Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Region, 2017-2027
9.2.1. North America
9.2.4. Middle East & Africa
9.2.5. South America
9.3. Global Magnetometer Market Attractiveness, by Region
10. North America Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast
11. Europe Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Asia-Pacific Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Middle East & Africa Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast
14. South America Magnetometer Market Analysis and Forecast
15. Competition Landscape
15.1. Market Players - Competition Matrix
15.2. Global Magnetometer Market Share Analysis, by Company
15.3. Company Profiles (Details - Basic Overview, Recent Developments, Revenue, SWOT Analysis, Strategy)
15.3.1. Bartington Instruments Ltd.
126.96.36.199. Basic Overview
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
15.3.2. Cryogenic Limited
15.3.3. GEM Systems
15.3.4. Geometrics, Inc.
15.3.5. Honeywell International Inc.
15.3.6. Infineon Technologies AG
15.3.7. Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG.
15.3.8. Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
15.3.9. Lockheed Martin Corporation
15.3.10. NXP Semiconductors N.V
15.3.11. Scintrex Limited
15.3.12. Marine Magnetics Corp.
15.3.13. Tristan Technologies, Inc.
15.3.14. VectorNav Technologies
16. Key Takeaways
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/opecls
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191125005626/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/25/2019 11:37 AM/DISC: 11/25/2019 11:37 AM