Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series, 2019 - Crédit Agricole Group - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2019--
The “Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Crédit Agricole Group” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Crédit Agricole is a provider of banking and related financial services. It offers a range of retail and corporate banking, investment banking, and insurance solutions. Its retail banking portfolio includes savings products, accounts, debit cards, and credit cards, as well as loans for mortgages, students, vehicles, real estate, agriculture, and personal needs. Its corporate banking offering comprises business financing, term deposits, treasury management, cash management, and other services. The bank offers investment banking solutions such as asset management and merger and acquisition advisory. It has a presence across Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Crédit Agricole operates under various brands such as LCL Bank and Insurance, BforBank, LCL Private Banking, Amundi, CPR Asset Management, Crédit Agricole Assurances, Eurofactor, Sofinco, and Indosuez Wealth Management, among others.
This report provides insight into Crédit Agricole Group’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- In 2019, Crédit Agricole established CA-GIP, which incorporates the IT infrastructures and IT production activities of Crédit Agricole CIB, Crédit Agricole Assurances, Crédit Agricole Technologies et Services, and SILCA. CA-GIP has the ability to build innovative solutions at a group level, while increasing agility and ensuring a high level of cybersecurity.
- Crédit Agricole is enabling full multi-channel access to its branch operations. All of the bank’s branches are already equipped with tablets to provide customers with internet banking services and updates on the bank’s products and services.
- In 2014, Crédit Agricole teamed with Sopra Steria, a European IT consultancy firm, to successfully migrate its 39 regional banks to a single, unified, customer-oriented information system. This move - which was completed across three-and-a-half years - helped the bank ensure consistent processing across its portfolio and deliver high-quality services.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Crédit Agricole’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Incubator & Accelerator Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
- SIA EasyWay
- G+D Mobile Security
- Ripple Labs
- Expert Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sv6w5m
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191128005351/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BANKING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/28/2019 07:33 AM/DISC: 11/28/2019 07:33 AM