Global Speakers Market Report 2019-2023 - Key Vendors are Amazon.com, Apple, Bose, Google, Samsung, & Sony - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 22, 2019--
The “Global Speakers Market 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The speaker market will register a CAGR of over 18% by 2023.
The popularity of wireless streaming of audio content is one of the key factors expected to trigger the market growth during the forecast period. Wireless speakers stream audio content by generating RF signals. Various portable devices including laptops, smartphones, and tablets are increasingly being equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips, in turn, enabling speakers for streaming audio content wirelessly. This will further boost the speakers market in the long run.
Growing penetration of smart homes
The rising adoption of smart home automation systems is expected to increase the adoption of smart speakers to control the connected devices using voice assistants. Hence, the demand for smart speakers is expected to increase.
Privacy concerns associated with smart speakers
The misinterpretation of background conversations as voice commands by smart speakers can hamper the privacy of users and their vulnerability to hacking. Such incidents affect the growth of the global speaker market during the forecast period.
The market appears to be fragmented and with the presence of several market players. Vendors across the world are focusing on equipping their speakers with AI technology to enhance user experience. This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Wireless speakers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Wired speakers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Smart speakers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Home audio speakers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Portable speakers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Popularity of multi-room streaming speakers
- Advent of cloud-hosted music streaming services
- Focus on AI-ready speakers
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Bose Corp.
- Google LLC
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a6t2x8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190522005569/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Audio Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS AUDIO/VIDEO
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/22/2019 10:57 AM/DISC: 05/22/2019 10:57 AM