Global Mobile Video Surveillance Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2020--
The “Mobile Video Surveillance - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Mobile Video Surveillance market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 8.5%.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.9 Billion by the year 2025, Hardware will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 9.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$52.2 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$53.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Hardware will reach a market size of US$139.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$197.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd.
- Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pelco by Schneider Electric
- Tyco International PLC
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Mobile Video Surveillance: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Mobile Video Surveillance Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Demand for Mobile Video Surveillance in Various Industries Propels Market Growth
- Military and Defense
- Law Enforcement
- Commercial and Industrial Sectors
- Growing Public Safety and Security Concerns Result in Increasing Demand for Mobile Video Surveillance
- Gun Deaths in the US During 2013-2017
- Crime Accounts for Highest Share among All Issues in Developing Regions
- Growing Adoption of IP Cameras Set the Stage for Mobile Video Surveillance Market
- Global IP Camera Market: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Surge in Demand for Cloud-Based Video Surveillance Solutions Presents Growth Opportunities for Mobile Video Surveillance Market
- Global Video Surveillance & VSaaS market: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Rising Demand for Intelligent and Scalable Video Surveillance Solutions: An Opportunity Indicator
- Constant Efforts to Improve Infrastructure and Deployment Capabilities Drives Demand for Mobile Video Surveillance
- Mobile Video Surveillance Need High-Bandwidth Communication Technologies to Transfer Data: A Major Restraint
- Need for High-Capacity Storage for Recording High-Resolution Images: A Challenging Scenario in Mobile Video Surveillance Market
- Privacy Issues Regarding Data Usage
- Product Overview
- Video Surveillance: Definition
- Mobile Video Surveillance: Introduction
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Mobile Video Surveillance Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Mobile Video Surveillance Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %)for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rtgsgp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200228005173/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/28/2020 05:40 AM/DISC: 02/28/2020 05:40 AM