Global Dairy Alternatives Market Projected to Grow from $13, 021.0 Million in 2018 to $35, 804.6 Million by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2020--
The “Dairy Alternatives Market by Source Application Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, the dairy alternatives market size was valued at $13,021.0 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $35,804.6 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.6% from 2019 to 2026.
Dairy alternative based food and beverages are prepared from dairy-free milk, extracted from various plant-based sources. Lactose intolerant and vegan individuals are increasingly consuming dairy alternative based food and beverages. There are wide variety of food and beverages available in the market, prepared from milk, derived from sources such as almond, soy, rice, coconut, and others. Popularly consumed dairy alternative based products are milk, ice cream, cheese, butter, and others.
Increasing awareness about the benefits of dairy alternative products and growth in vegan population are the major factors boosting the demand for the dairy alternative based products. In addition, increasing health consciousness, rise in disposable income, and awareness towards chemical free products are factors positively affecting the market. Higher cost compared to conventional milk and milk based products as well as prominence of low-cholesterol, and low-fat conventional milk and milk based products have emerged to be major challenges for the players operating in the market. The market is anticipated to offer attractive business opportunities owing to the rising lactose intolerance and increasing demand for soy, rice, and almond milk proteins in the global market. Moreover, innovation in sources and flavors of dairy alternative based food & beverages is to unfold opportunity for the players operating in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing dairy alternatives market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the dairy alternatives industry.
Key Findings of the Dairy Alternatives Market:
- The dairy alternatives market was valued at $13,021.0 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $35,804.6 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.6% through the forecast period.
- Based on source, the almond segment would witness the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, based on application, the beverage segment held the highest share, accounting for more than half of the global market share.
- In 2018, China was the most prominent market in the Asia-Pacific region and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific was the dominant region in 2018, accounting for more the two-fifth of the dairy alternatives market share.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Dairy Alternative Industry/Market
3.2.1. High Bargaining Power Of Buyers
3.2.2. Moderate Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.2.3. High Threat Of New Entrants
3.2.4. High Threat Of Substitution
3.2.5. High Intensity Of Competitive Rivalry
3.3. Market Share Analysis
3.4. Value Chain Analysis
3.4.1. Raw Material Suppliers
3.4.2. Dairy Alternative Producers
3.4.3. Distribution Platforms
3.4.4. End Users
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Dairy Alternative Market, By Source
4.5. Other Sources
Chapter 5: Dairy Alternative Market, By Application
Chapter 6: Dairy Alternative Market, By Distribution Channel
6.2. Large Retail
6.3. Small Retail
6.4. Specialty Stores
Chapter 7: Dairy Alternative Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Blue Diamond Growers
8.2. Earth’S Own Food Company Inc.
8.3. Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
8.4. Living Harvest Foods Inc.
8.5. Panos Brands Llc
8.6. Pascual Group
8.7. Sunopta Inc.
8.8. Whitewave Foods Company Inc.
8.9. Rebel Kitchen
8.10. Kikkoman Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lbrnrr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200225005498/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/25/2020 05:34 AM/DISC: 02/25/2020 05:34 AM